Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dak's Big Skin Pack v2

Page: 1 of 1
 Dak Drexl
01-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Update to the original skin pack I made:

ReadMe:
Dak's Big Skin Pack v2 - ReadMe

Description:
This mod just skins a ton of NPC's. My goal here was to make some textures look a little more reaslistic and more appealing to look at. Some changes are drastic while others are subtle.

Notes:
Mira's new head is OPTIONAL. Her clothing will be installed automatically via TSLPatcher but if you want the new head you must install it manually. The folder is included.
To find out all of the new skins, just look at the screenshots. They're all included.

There are 7 new armors for you to wear. The mandalorian armors can be won in the battle circle. The Sith trooper armors can be found in loot of dead sith troops you battle in the Dxun tomb. Unfortunately you'll have to cheat to get the Khoonda armors because I couldn't get them in-game right.
Cheats are: a_medium_17 and a_medium_19

Installation:
Extract the files,
Just Press Install,
Select your Kotor2 Directory which is located at:
My Computer>C:>ProgramFiles>LucasArts>SWKotOR2

*If you want Mira's new head, open the folder "Optional Mira Head" and move all of the files inside into your override. Easy as that.

Credits:
Thank you to FrantFire/GeorgNihilus for scripting the mandalorian armors in-game.
Thank you to jonathan7 for letting me include his TOR armor skin.

Permissions:
You may not use this mod in any of your mods or alter this publicly in any way without my consent. Contact me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or Dak Drexl on LucasForums.

Enjoy!

KotOR Files Review:
Dak is back! With another modification for Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, this mod, does exactly what it says in the title, it obviously a large skin pack! Dak has fundamentally changed various characters appearance, each of the Jedi Masters getting their own robes, from Vrook sporting the red Jedi robe he was wearing in the first Knights of the Old Republic game, to Master Kavar wearing a robe inspired by the Jedi Armour as worn by the Jedi seen in the first trailer for the upcoming "The Old Republic" MMO.

Suffice to say that the work is upto Daks usual high standards and there is a great variety to be found in this skin pack, so if you have become bored with the default appearance of different characters this modification my well be for you. As with all aesthetic modifications which skin either characters or scenery a review of the screenshots is always the best method to deciding if a graphical modification is a change you would like to see in your game.

Click me for screens (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/117998/11)

KotOR Files link (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Daks_Big_Skin_Pack;117998)
 Slstoev
01-05-2011, 12:47 PM
For some reason I can't download from KotorFiles. Link, please.
 Dak Drexl
01-05-2011, 9:42 PM
Hmm well I don't have another link. There are a few downloads from kotor files so I'm sure it'll work if you keep trying, but feel free to PM me your e-mail and I can send you the files if you want.
 btaylor14
07-29-2015, 5:01 PM
Update to the original skin pack I made:

ReadMe:
Dak's Big Skin Pack v2 - ReadMe

Description:
This mod just skins a ton of NPC's. My goal here was to make some textures look a little more reaslistic and more appealing to look at. Some changes are drastic while others are subtle.

Notes:
Mira's new head is OPTIONAL. Her clothing will be installed automatically via TSLPatcher but if you want the new head you must install it manually. The folder is included.
To find out all of the new skins, just look at the screenshots. They're all included.

There are 7 new armors for you to wear. The mandalorian armors can be won in the battle circle. The Sith trooper armors can be found in loot of dead sith troops you battle in the Dxun tomb. Unfortunately you'll have to cheat to get the Khoonda armors because I couldn't get them in-game right.
Cheats are: a_medium_17 and a_medium_19

Installation:
Extract the files,
Just Press Install,
Select your Kotor2 Directory which is located at:
My Computer>C:>ProgramFiles>LucasArts>SWKotOR2

*If you want Mira's new head, open the folder "Optional Mira Head" and move all of the files inside into your override. Easy as that.

Credits:
Thank you to FrantFire/GeorgNihilus for scripting the mandalorian armors in-game.
Thank you to jonathan7 for letting me include his TOR armor skin.

Permissions:
You may not use this mod in any of your mods or alter this publicly in any way without my consent. Contact me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or Dak Drexl on LucasForums.

Enjoy!

KotOR Files Review:

Click me for screens (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/117998/11)

KotOR Files link (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Daks_Big_Skin_Pack;117998)

Hi Dak,

(Don't know if you even still do this but...) I was wondering if you would be willing to send me the kotor 2 big skin pack (the one with the optional Mira head) personally? I can't find it on the web for download. :)
 mattig89ch
07-30-2015, 10:39 AM
Kotor filefront is down. Thats why we can't download via the link.
Page: 1 of 1