Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

First flashback (mind trick)

Page: 1 of 1
 General Starkiller
12-21-2010, 7:31 PM
The first flashback that we see is on Kamino when Starkiller learns mind trick...but the "flashback" is Starkiller on Cato Neimodia. At first I thought maybe it was from the Jedi Temple DLC but I saw the Dual sabers and the TIE suit. Am I wrong here?

This has been bugging me since I played through the game for the first time.

I am new to this forum and read through a few of the threads and I didn't see anything mentioning this so I apologize if this isn't relevant.
 jedimike2234
12-21-2010, 8:47 PM
Nope,your right,he sees himself on Cato Neimodia,which kinda does not make any sense but thats the way the Devs did it.
 deesnyder
12-22-2010, 2:16 AM
The first flashback that we see is on Kamino when Starkiller learns mind trick...but the "flashback" is Starkiller on Cato Neimodia. At first I thought maybe it was from the Jedi Temple DLC but I saw the Dual sabers and the TIE suit. Am I wrong here?

This has been bugging me since I played through the game for the first time.

I am new to this forum and read through a few of the threads and I didn't see anything mentioning this so I apologize if this isn't relevant.

Welcome to the world of force unleashed.. "A game for a more civilized era" As you read through you'll find yourself many questions about the game that don't quite explain things... DOn't waste your time on it... It's just lazy unchecked development...
 Darca Lar
12-22-2010, 2:57 AM
With anything Star Wars no matter how good or bad it is, there is always a mystery that comes complete with a pot of coffee and migraine pills.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
12-22-2010, 3:43 PM
With anything Star Wars no matter how good or bad it is, there is always a mystery that comes complete with a pot of coffee and migraine pills.
Still giggling on this... :)

Perhaps it was the game telling us this is the REAL Starkiller, and as such he is a Jedi (LS ending of TFU) and can therefore see the future, clouded though it may be.

Not really a serious hypothesis, but it is perhaps argument worthy?
 General Starkiller
12-22-2010, 7:06 PM
Still giggling on this... :)

Perhaps it was the game telling us this is the REAL Starkiller, and as such he is a Jedi (LS ending of TFU) and can therefore see the future, clouded though it may be.

Not really a serious hypothesis, but it is perhaps argument worthy?

I was actually thinking that this may be closer what the reason was.

Eh, I don't care. Loved the first game (played it enough to get that "God mode") and still loving TFU2.

Here's hoping that TFU3 (assuming there is one) ties everything up.
Page: 1 of 1