Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fighting in Dialog

Page: 1 of 1
 Fallen Guardian
12-18-2010, 6:16 PM
All right I have a question. So there are two instances in Kotor I can think of the top of my head where people get shot and die in dialog.

Where the Sith shoots the Duros just outside of your apartment on Taris and when the Mandalorian shoots that man on Dantooine.

I checked the dialog in which this happens but the scripts are specific to the instances in which they are used. I could also find no sort of uncompiled version of the script. I was wondering if anyone had that script.
 LDR
12-18-2010, 6:40 PM
What do you intend to use the script for?
 Fallen Guardian
12-19-2010, 3:44 PM
I'm making a mod that has a part where someone gets shot during dialogue
 Bob Ta'aar
12-19-2010, 4:17 PM
I haven't had the time to look through it and I'm a total scripting-noob, but maybe this tutorial here is what you're looking for:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=126615)
 Fallen Guardian
12-19-2010, 6:42 PM
No that script is for like talking to someone then fighting them and then before killing them you talk again. I'm thinking of a script where you are watching a dialogue between two NPC's. NPC A shoots NPC B while you watch.
Page: 1 of 1