Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

wht cn i say? lectr #1

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
12-13-2010, 6:06 PM
[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Again, is this funny or sad? I'll let you readers decide.]

wht cn i say?

lectr #1: mom + dad vs me

as usul, nina came home and blabbed 2 me all abt her and her bf!!! i kno all that stuff's spost 2 b private, but nina can't keep hr mouth shut!!! i luv it. she tells me all the stuff i'm sposed to kno about having a bf and stuff, specly what boyz want and how to make 'em hollar! ;) i havn't had much xp. why? s'cuz there r a lot of grls at school who r prettier n sexier than me. rawdyn knight may be cool in some rspt's, but not in the gff one. get me? its nina who's had all of the xp. she's had 10 different bf's since starting H.S. me? i've only had 2 bf's, and both of them chted on me. go figure. losers!!!

ooh, dinnertime! wonder wht we're having tonite. g2g--cya l8r...

...ugh, wht a nitemare. all we did @ dinner was argue! i had my turn 1st, and then it was ninas turn. i swear--why won't our rents ever leave us alone? i mn, i luv 'em and all, but sometimz they drive me absolt. up the wall!!! u wanna hear 'bout it? gud, b'cuz you're my diary and u have to listen 2 me! haha! n e way, r argument wasn't that funny @all. it went smth like this:

mom: "so hw was school 2day, rawdyn?"

me: "fine"

mom: "c'mon, honey. you always say that. what did you do in class?"

me: "well, biology ws lame. we had 2 disect a starfish today. totally gross!"

dad: "that's ok. not apropriate 2 discuss at the dinner table, n e way"

mom: "what else did u do 2day?"

me: "well, there's this hot kid jared carrod that i want 2 ask me 2 the holiday gala. it's kind of hard to get his attn, tho. he sits w/the football jocks."

mom: "i ment in class. how about history, or math, or in english?"

me: "s.s.d.d."

mom: "huh?"

me: "same s!#$, different day"

dad: "rawdyn!!!"

me: "sorry, mom + dad, but that's what those classes r always like."

mom: "there is another way 2 look at education, sweetie. lighten up."

me: *rollseyes* "how cn i? the stuff that's taught in those classes iz pointless + boring. who cares if we memorize shakespr and stuff? our future bosses sur won't care. they'll only care if we can do what we say we cn do."

dad: "and if u have basic skills, like rding + writing. they care about that, 2"

me: "i cn read. i cn write. i just don't care about king lear, ok? or abt neg exponents in algebra, which i barely understand, or about some battl in world history that happened 200+ yrs ago. i mean, what is all that s'psed 2 mean? how does it make a diff. in my life? it dsn't, and that's why i don't care."

dad: "u used to like school so much, rawdyn"

me: "yeah, but that was back in kindegarten. i was 5 then. i got to draw and paint and stuff. sing, too. i sing now, but it's all boring. we sing boring songs."

mom: "like what?"

me: "moon river"

mom: *smiles* "i LIKE that song"

me: "you would!" *ROFL*

dad: "hey, rowdy (haha), i kno u don't care about schl now, but if u would, just a little, i think life wud be a whole lot better 4 u. kno what i'm saying?"

me: "no, not rly. i rly don't. i mean, th rson why i don't care is that none of it AFFECTS me, so why should i care? i'd only be a nerd or geek if i did that. i kno that i'm only SORT OF pplar at school, but im trying to change that. i wnt 2 b REALLY popular. u no, like becky. becky is da s$#%--er, sorry again."

mom: "u kno, don't like becky. she's not a nice person."

me: *rollseyes* "rly? o i never noticed. srsly, mom, shes nice 2 her friends."

mom: "and u want 2 b her friend?"

me: "YEEEESSSS!"

mom: "ul be sorry if u go down that rout"

me: "wht rt r u talking about? sex? drugs? becky doesn't do drugs, mom"

mom: "she may not, but she's still not someone nice 2 hang around"

me: "and who is? the geeks? the nerds? noway. every1 is out for themselves. *pause* including me. srsly, mom, im not a saint, so don't xpect me to hang around them. k? can we stop having this argument now? i wanna eat"

dad: "its not an argument, its a discussion"

me: "whatevs"

mom + dad: "siggghhhhh" (they lways do that when theyr mad at me)

so i eat. "discussion" ends. rawdyn = 1 parents = zip! i held out 'til the end.

little did i know that they both still had th energy to nail nina next! hahahahahaha!
 Revan sama
12-13-2010, 8:07 PM
Hmm what to think beside my ridiculous thoughts while reading this.

"its nina who's had all of the xp. she's had 10 different bf's since starting H.S. me?"

You know some people collecte stamps or sea shells but not boyfriends.

mom: "c'mon, honey. you always say that. what did you do in class?"

Why while reading this was I thinking, what was I doing in class? Minding my own business.

dad: "i kno u don't care about schl now, but if u would, just a little, i think life wud be a whole lot better 4 u. kno what i'm saying?"
me: "no, not rly. i rly don't."

Neither do I actually.

me: "no, not rly. i rly don't. i mean, th rson why i don't care is that none of it AFFECTS me, so why should i care? i'd only be a nerd or geek if i did that. i kno that i'm only SORT OF pplar at school, but im trying to change that. i wnt 2 b REALLY popular. u no, like becky. becky is da s$#%--er, sorry again."

Well well aren't you full of yourself...

me: "becky doesn't do drugs, mom"

For now...

me: "whatevs"

Whatever = Emo.

Beside that...Yes I think it could considered as funny. Unless you decide otherwise. Good job.
 machievelli
12-15-2010, 6:31 PM
read
Page: 1 of 1