Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unlock all Feats?

Page: 1 of 1
 Acleacius
12-11-2010, 9:03 PM
There any mods which unlock all Feats as selectable during level up, basically removing class restrictions?

Thanks for any tips or links.
 LDR
12-11-2010, 10:55 PM
KSE, Kotor Savegeme Editor.
 Acleacius
12-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the reply and KSE works great. Btw thanks for your mod work, trying your KotOR Improvement mod for the first time.

It would be nice to be able to select your own path during level up, much more RPGish. The rather rigid classes don't mess well with the movies and probably the books, iirc. E.g. Luke as a Guardian used Mind Control/Dominate (I might have forgotten but thought this was a Consular feat).

Edit: I actaully see a featgain.2da would this be the correct file to edit to unlock all Feats on a class basis?

Thanks for any tips.
 jonathan7
12-12-2010, 4:10 AM
Thanks for the reply and KSE works great. Btw thanks for your mod work, trying your KotOR Improvement mod for the first time.

It would be nice to be able to select your own path during level up, much more RPGish. The rather rigid classes don't mess well with the movies and probably the books, iirc. E.g. Luke as a Guardian used Mind Control/Dominate (I might have forgotten but thought this was a Consular feat).

Edit: I actaully see a featgain.2da would this be the correct file to edit to unlock all Feats on a class basis?

Thanks for any tips.

I'm actually doing this currently as a mod at the moment, if you PM me your email you can be used for testing when I've finished the .2da playing ;-)

Well, at least is what I'm doing is changing it so you get the number of feats at start up that the game gives you but instead of already being allocated you can choose them. One of those slight bugs I have is that you end up with wasted feats you don't need. For example I never use blasters/rifles etc for my PC, yet I always have a whole tree of feats for them.
Page: 1 of 1