Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holocron Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Necromancer11
11-20-2010, 5:14 PM
Hey guys, I just need one more holocron in The Force Unleashed 2, and I have no idea how to get it. It's probably already been talked about here, but I didn't see anything about it. Anyway, it's the green one you can see in space out the window of the Salvation. I've heard things about throwing items through the window and chasing after them into space, but that hasn't worked out for me. How do I get this holocron?
 jedimike2234
11-21-2010, 10:45 AM
I did notice that one through my first playthrough,as well as several in kamino at the top of several spires,on my 2nd playthrough i was hunting more holocrons and that one in space didnt show up for me which leads me to belive you grab it elsewhere,keep looking,but i did think how am i going to get out there to get that holocron?
 Necromancer11
11-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Well, I've played through the game several times already, and it's still floating out there in space. I'll play through that first Salvation level again and keep a close eye on my surroundings to see if there is anything around that might lead me to that holocron. I'm practically pulling my hair out trying to get to it. It's the last holocron I need, and the holocron hunter achievement is the only one I don't have.
 Sordid Dreams
11-21-2010, 1:13 PM
A what now? Holocron in space? Never noticed that. According to this (http://boards.ign.com/star_wars_videogames/b7037/197093160/p1/) it's just a graphical glitch and the holocron you actually need to collect is located elsewhere.
 Necromancer11
11-22-2010, 8:29 PM
Hmm, I thought I had gotten that green one in the coolant tank before, but I guess not. I just got it, and the one in space went away. Still, I don't have the achievement. I watched all the achievement hunter videos for this achievement, and I've double checked every holocron. Is there one that people commonly miss? Are there any holocrons missing from the achievement hunter videos?
Page: 1 of 1