Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with a level

Page: 1 of 1
 Isaac Clarke
11-15-2010, 8:02 AM
Ummm... I'm not quite sure I posted this thread in the right place but... I need help with a level. The one on Geonosis where you're timed. I keep getting to the last room in under 3 minutes, but then I break the door open, send a commando to download the launch codes, I get incapacitated, and finally the other commandos get incapacitated. Any suggestions?
 Ulmont
11-15-2010, 2:31 PM
Set traps by the exits, and tell your commandos to take up positions on the walk-way. Don't bother telling them to hack the terminal, sice it yourself (unless you have AA ammo left, then tell one to slice the terminal till you run out
 Isaac Clarke
11-15-2010, 3:00 PM
Nevermind.. I beat the level by 1 second and very, very little health! I got the codes(finally) and then I destroyed the Droideka with my last AA shot, then avoided the SBD's, and RAN LIKE HELL to the gunship. Seriously. Now I'm on the RAS Prosecutor.
 Mandalorian Mercenary
11-15-2010, 3:56 PM
Glad to hear it :D i always liked the RAS levels.
Page: 1 of 1