Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Resurrection

Page: 1 of 1
 Canaan Sadow
11-09-2010, 4:25 PM
AN (Author's Note, I might have one every chapter or just occasionally, just depends on how confusing it might seem.): This is almost 30,000 years after the destruction of the Death Star.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Jedi Council Data-log 979001, Republic Officer/Council Member Dago Naobeck:

Marka Ragnos has returned, just as he vowed he would to Jaden Korr. The Senate is in an upheaval. The Jedi Masters have been slain by countless onslaughts by the New Sith Fleet. Only two Jedi Knights remain… the rest were slaughtered by their apprentices when their backs were turned. Order 66 has been altered and reinstated. Whole worlds are to be decimated… any child found to be Force Sensitive within the Republic murdered. This is the end of the Jedi… and the resurrection of the Sith Empire, I’m afraid. Ragnos and his followers have already taken the Outer Rim… Taris, Korriban, Telos… and many others. The Republic will not let this stand… but they’re going to be fighting a losing battle without the Jedi Order. Our last two Jedi Knights have been deployed to the Force knows where… they mentioned gathering supporters to create a new sect. May the Force be with them… and the Sith threat extermina- the 501st legion… reinstated and here? Damn… evacuate the temple… and burn it to the ground!

End log.
 Alkonium
11-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Now, I'm not known for writing the best fics, but I think it's a bit too short and vague, even for a Prologue. Also, I've been using the phrase "Sith Resurrection" rather heavily on here since February of 2006.
 Canaan Sadow
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Dude... it's just a datalog explaining what is happening... my chapters are anywhere from 5-6 pages on Microsoft Word -.-

And sorry... I just couldn't think of a name... and that made sense to the plot of the story...
 Alkonium
11-09-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. But I think you'd need to put more than that in your introduction if you want your fic to grab people's attention. And don't worry about the name, it was a coincidence anyway.
 Canaan Sadow
11-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm not really good with prologues... >.> unless it's of my own design, and what I mean by that is an original fiction by me... I worked on the Prologue... and it had a hell of a lot more to it... but when I re-read it... it sucked. So I was just like "-.- I guess I'll shorten it."
 Alkonium
11-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Well, if prologue's aren't your strong suit, I'd suggest just jumping right into the first chapter.
 machievelli
11-10-2010, 10:20 AM
read
Page: 1 of 1