Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 1 Animations On Kotor 2

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthShadow
11-06-2010, 3:01 PM
Its Possible?
 Viado Onasi
11-06-2010, 3:06 PM
No, Unless you make them yourself by scratch, or if someone else makes them by scratch. If you tried taking them without doing the "from scratch part", it would be porting, which is illegle.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
11-06-2010, 3:15 PM
Its Possible?
Well, you need to be more specific!

Many of the animations in TSL are from KotOR... if you are talking about animations for creatures that do not occur in-game in TSL, then that is a no, as it would be porting.

Are you talking about attack animations? Which ones are missing?

Cut-scene animations? Floobershnizoids?
 DarthShadow
11-06-2010, 3:33 PM
i am talking about the walking and running animations
 Viado Onasi
11-06-2010, 4:35 PM
I thought those were in the game?
 Rtas Vadum
11-06-2010, 4:37 PM
I thought those were in the game?

They should be, as I don't think Obsidian had any reason to change the normal walking/running animations. Unless it was for a new model, like Sion's, which still uses the same walk/run animations that the player does.
 Dak Drexl
11-06-2010, 4:43 PM
Actually they are different, in K1 they run kind of with their arms out, like a waddle. In TSL they are straight up and down. Can barely tell the difference unless you switch from one game directly to the other, I don't really see what the big deal is though. Just my opinion.
 DarthShadow
11-06-2010, 4:55 PM
i dont like the female walking its look like much strange on k1 its more normal anyone khow something to fix that?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
11-06-2010, 6:01 PM
Actually they are different, in K1 they run kind of with their arms out, like a waddle. In TSL they are straight up and down. Can barely tell the difference unless you switch from one game directly to the otherInteresting, not sure that I have noticed that before.

As to editing the animations for the walking.... whew.... not in my wheelhouse to say.
Page: 1 of 1