Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

White room

Page: 1 of 1
 reivzje
09-22-2010, 3:44 PM
Hello everyone one day i stumbled on this http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/KotOR0015.jpg) how can you get that white room ? Is that a created module with nothing added or am i just mistaking ?
 Rtas Vadum
09-22-2010, 4:08 PM
You can get to that area very easily. You just need to give the Spice to the Rodian on Korriban(found in the Ebon Hawk's Storage Compartment). I forget if you have to ask about something else you can do, or the Rodian mentions it, but he will mention you taking a "Package" to the Hutt(in the Swoop Area) on Tattooine. You can find the item in the Cargo hold on the Ebon Hawk, which you can interact with. Though the Rodian stresses that you shouldn't mess with it, it won't kill you.

Selecting it will transport you to that area, where you will only see a the Rakatan, and the pillars. Talking to him(the only thing you can do), allows you a way out.

If you want to know more...

You can get into a contest with him, because he wants to use your body to escape the 'Prison'. The contest allows you to have him release you, if you answer a few riddles correctly.

Uses these as answers to his Riddles:
Time
Tomorrow
A Grave

And lastly, you need to trump him with the "5 crewmen, ships, pets" option. You can then ask to be returned(as you won).
 reivzje
09-22-2010, 4:28 PM
You can get to that area very easily. You just need to give the Spice to the Rodian on Korriban(found in the Ebon Hawk's Storage Compartment). I forget if you have to ask about something else you can do, or the Rodian mentions it, but he will mention you taking a "Package" to the Hutt(in the Swoop Area) on Tattooine. You can find the item in the Cargo hold on the Ebon Hawk, which you can interact with. Though the Rodian stresses that you shouldn't mess with it, it won't kill you.

Selecting it will transport you to that area, where you will only see a the Rakatan, and the pillars. Talking to him(the only thing you can do), allows you a way out.

If you want to know more...

You can get into a contest with him, because he wants to use your body to escape the 'Prison'. The contest allows you to have him release you, if you answer a few riddles correctly.

Uses these as answers to his Riddles:
Time
Tomorrow
A Grave

And lastly, you need to trump him with the "5 crewmen, ships, pets" option. You can then ask to be returned(as you won).

Oh didn't knew that thanks !
Page: 1 of 1