Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MOD RELEASE POLL

Page: 1 of 1
 Xarwarz
08-28-2010, 3:41 PM
WELL THE PUBLIC HAS SPOKEN MOD WILL BE RELEASED WHEN SHIPS ARE DONE
 Dak Drexl
08-28-2010, 3:52 PM
I think it depends - what ship textures in particular? My vote would change depending on what it was.
 Xarwarz
08-28-2010, 4:00 PM
I think it depends - what ship textures in particular? My vote would change depending on what it was.

All ship textures in the game
 logan23
08-28-2010, 4:43 PM
I would say you can release what you have finished and then release the rest later since they are the ships verse ex. placeables which would jump at the eye more.
 Xarwarz
08-29-2010, 7:52 AM
I would say you can release what you have finished and then release the rest later since they are the ships verse ex. placeables which would jump at the eye more.

yes the outside of harbinger and the shuttles are the most ridiculously detail textures in the game its really difficult to do.
 Random Nickos
08-30-2010, 6:32 AM
Release the ship textures later in case real life gets in the way and you can't mod anymore. Then at least we would have the planet textures.
 Sith Holocron
08-30-2010, 3:13 PM
Release the ship textures later in case real life gets in the way and you can't mod anymore. Then at least we would have the planet textures.

Good point,Nickos. I'd like to change my vote to partial release. I've seen too many promising retexture mod disappear for this reason - 2 spring to mind right now.
 Xarwarz
08-30-2010, 4:00 PM
Good point,Nickos. I'd like to change my vote to partial release. I've seen too many promising retexture mod disappear for this reason - 2 spring to mind right now.

Noted
 Dak Drexl
08-30-2010, 4:47 PM
I agree with what everyone is saying so far. IMO the exterior ship textures would be among the least important in the game. While I bet they'll look awesome, I think the most important part is the levels the player can enter and explore. Then placeables and ships etc. Whatever you decide though I can't wait for this one to come out :thmbup1:
 Xarwarz
08-30-2010, 10:05 PM
WELL THE PUBLIC HAS SPOKEN MOD WILL BE RELEASED WHEN SHIPS ARE DONE

I agree with what everyone is saying so far. IMO the exterior ship textures would be among the least important in the game. While I bet they'll look awesome, I think the most important part is the levels the player can enter and explore. Then placeables and ships etc. Whatever you decide though I can't wait for this one to come out :thmbup1:

Yes i agree the level is the main focus plc files will be done with it assuming i found them all
Page: 1 of 1