Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CAMPAIGN MODS

Page: 1 of 1
 frazscotland
08-20-2010, 8:06 PM
 Johnny Snake
08-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks! Singleplayer mods rlz!:thmbup1:
 michonicle
10-22-2010, 5:58 AM
Hey I dloaded and played them all. I like them, apart from a few which were a bit buggy.
What do you do after playing the two Ord Mantell levels? Is there any other maps to do with the Hunt for Sev? Like Corellia or anything?
 michonicle
10-24-2010, 1:36 PM
I've got my answer.
 Mandalorian Mercenary
10-26-2010, 5:34 PM
I don't believe there are currently, as it was just a mod and not an official continuation of the game..

welcome to LF by the way! :D
 frazscotland
11-01-2010, 4:14 PM
yes unfortunately there just the 2 maps DARKTROOPER never managed to complete it but THE KASHYYK FILES is the best ive sen so far but soon to be trumped by ARC TROOPER mod with all nu campaign mehmeh
i got a nu singlelayer map made by an italian friend its not released yet and its very good. im hoping hell expand it more as its just the 1 map.
I maybe message him ask if hed be interest in joining arc trooper mod to help take sum pressure off hockey as his map is good and he mite be up for the job
 frazscotland
01-22-2011, 5:40 PM
I updated sum of these so now they automatic update your mapslist and have custom loadscreenies namely 5ai maps, apprentice missions,dm snow,coop crater and cantina
 Mandalorian Mercenary
01-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Ohhhh. How DO you make a custom loading screen Fraz? I've always been interested..
Page: 1 of 1