Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Peragus Background

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Weasel
08-19-2010, 2:49 AM
I need a little help with making a new texture for the file EBO_Per.tga for a mod I'm working on. Instead of it being the planet Peragus, I'm hoping to set it up to look something more like Bao-Durs corpse floating in space. Maybe that's too much to ask but It would be a nice addition to my mod, although it wouldn't be a neccessity. Any help would be appreciated...
 DeadYorick
08-19-2010, 2:58 AM
Instead of it being the planet Peragus, I'm hoping to set it up to look something more like Bao-Durs corpse floating in space.

Actually I wanna hear about your WIP mod at the moment, if you don`t mind me asking. It sounds very interesting
 Darth Weasel
08-19-2010, 3:14 AM
It's my total conversion mod The First Contact. It's basically a sequel to Kotor 2. Check out it's thread if your curious about it. If you have any other questions about it not covered in the thread let me know.
Page: 1 of 1