Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[KOTOR]First person view

Page: 1 of 1
 reivzje
08-18-2010, 6:49 AM
Well i have a question here about the first person view in KOTOR. Don't know how to say that tough.
I recently found that when you switch to the first person view when youre controlling HK-47 you see everything in red. Is it possible to add that to the player ? Because i am working on some arkanian heads and i want to add a sort off infrared effect to it :)
 luc500
08-18-2010, 8:06 AM
I think the red view of HK-47 os part of his appearance. Have you tried looking at the appearance.2da file?
 reivzje
08-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Yes and i think i found the solution to the red view in FPS have to test it tough :)

EDIT: The hk-47 first person view worked but can it be recolored or changed ?
 luc500
08-19-2010, 4:01 AM
Well yes but only to blue. The only colors are normal (human sight) red (hk-47), and blue (T3-M4) And in tsl you've got yellow (for that droid in the prolouge).
 Christos K
08-20-2010, 5:19 PM
And you also have that Force vision that Kreia and Visas see through in TSL. I forgot what its called but if you were to try and add another Miraluka to that game as a playable character you would want to add that.
 reivzje
08-20-2010, 5:28 PM
And you also have that Force vision that Kreia and Visas see through in TSL. I forgot what its called but if you were to try and add another Miraluka to that game as a playable character you would want to add that.

Yes i know but i want to know if there is the freelookeffect texture file so i could reskin it to have a little more infrared look :)
Page: 1 of 1