Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

combat skining and mapping

Page: 1 of 1
 JKM29
08-15-2010, 9:21 AM
u want to know how to make sev like night ops guy?come and ask us the best modders ever its simple go to unrealed editor,textures,clone textures,clone textures the black commando texture and then export it CloneCommando07.bmp[if u want to edit it] and then import it and 07 texture will be black then close unrealed when it says:save changes to untitled? say no but when it says:clone texture have been changed save it now? say yes then run RC to a map where sev is there and then look hell be black thats for now by JKM29 mapping will come soon any questions contact the CM for more
 N-5/Prudii
08-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Uh... ok? When making a tutorial try and make it more structured and linear, people don't like to read walls of text. Just a tip.
 Ulmont
08-15-2010, 3:27 PM
It also helps to hit the spelling/grammar button before you post your tutorial, as it's moot if nobody can understand what you're saying. Just a tip.
 Hooper
08-15-2010, 4:36 PM
welcome to the fourm JMK29 :)
 frazscotland
08-15-2010, 11:10 PM
am disapointed i thought it was gonna be sev but niteops not just niteops called sev..waaaaah
someone cal for PRUDIIIIII !!!!!
 Jaicer
08-16-2010, 12:22 AM
this is acctually pretty comon knowledge now .__. u wanna make a good tut? Make one about how to make models, add pawns, or how to lick your nose with your tounge...ok maybe not that last one but still.
 N-5/Prudii
08-16-2010, 12:25 AM
C'mon Jaicer, don't be TOO hard on him :p

To JKM: just remember to check if tutorials are already made before making one, or else you'll get these sort of negative messages ;)
 Astor
08-16-2010, 5:55 PM
Cut out the spam or i'll be forced to hand out warnings or infractions. JKM29 is new here, so don't be too hard on him for his grammar skills.

Welcome to LucasForums, JKM29.

Ulmont: No, I haven't abandoned you... yet :p
 Hooper
08-16-2010, 6:07 PM
yeah jaicer he is new xD i think it was a good tutorial :)
Page: 1 of 1