Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

change in force power apperence??

Page: 1 of 1
 bryzz
08-14-2010, 11:53 PM
ok one of my focuses is to make kotor 1 look better and now i was hoping to focus on the force powers and i was wondering how much i could change all of the force power effects - i dont understand how i should be going about it are the textures all i can change - my hope was to reroute the force lightning - i read something about over powered force powers - i want to take the original force powers and make them look super powerful - but i dont want to make any changes to damage and such - i feel like making them look powerful and cool would be enough - i think the effects are really lacking not to mention low res

like i said i wanted to reroute the force lightning in a way add more bolts or something but i dont know if its possible - if it is how would i go about doing it

i am starting with these darkside powers first because they are the ones that are attacking - if that makes sense

oh and i am having some problems with kotor 1 recently so i was hopping that maybe someone could get me screens of the 3 tiers of force lightning
Page: 1 of 1