Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Marauder or Juggernaut?

Page: 1 of 1
 Isaac Clarke
07-23-2010, 2:08 PM
So! Marauder or Juggernaut? Which would you be? I would be a Marauder, because 1. I hate having the crappy two sabers style(No offense to whoever does), 2. I like being the grunt-type who does the dirty and straightforward kind of jobs for the Empire, and 3. Why have high HP when you can reduce the enemy's HP down to zero with your high power?
 Microdotts
05-29-2011, 11:12 PM
I gotta go with the Juggernaut. I want full body armor!
 Darth Avlectus
06-01-2011, 2:22 AM
OP I think you got it backwards. Juggernaut is the one with a single saber and marauder has the 2 sabers.

BTW, I'd be a marauder. :carms:
 adamqd
06-01-2011, 3:01 AM
I'm a Jedi, Like my Father before me!

Oops, sorry, cant wait for tOR. As you can tell I'm Republic all the way, but of the 2, Marauder suits my style of Play and gear set :)
 Fredi
06-07-2011, 8:17 PM
Sith Marauder! The real Sith warriors
 Darth Avlectus
06-09-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm a Jedi, Like my Father before me!

Oops, sorry, cant wait for tOR. As you can tell I'm Republic all the way, but of the 2, Marauder suits my style of Play and gear set :)

So, sentinel then. :)
 Qlimax
08-26-2011, 6:40 AM
Marauder offcourse!
 FimmFingur
12-07-2011, 7:40 AM
I tried both Marauder and Juggernaut in the beta up to lvl 25. And I'm defiantly going for juggernaut. I liked Marauder a lot, but only up to a certain point. I don't like the double lightsaber aspect of it. I just want the one. And although i could dish out a whole lot of DPS i couldn't take that much damage. So i felt that downtime was to much for me. When i played the juggernaut i felt stronger! Not necessarily in a DPS kind of way but i could handle much more damage being given to me. And i did a lot (Enough) damage to take down pretty much anything. And after i got Quinn my healing companion i was unstoppable.

So yeah. I'm defiantly going for the juggernaut.
 Zakhodit
12-12-2011, 3:20 AM
I've been a Melee Tank in so many other games, I think it's time I go the path of the sexy high damage.

Oh and you can get full body armor as a Marauder, just not the heavy kind :)
 Lynk Former
12-12-2011, 3:47 AM
The Marauder I had during beta was definitely sexy... in a very strange and disturbing kind of way...
 Jeff
12-12-2011, 11:58 AM
I am torn on this one. I played a Marauder in beta because I was playing a female character and thought it would look weird as body type 1 to have huge heavy armor on. I'm not a big fan of 2 lightsaber style, so even though I put up with it during beta I think I'd go Juggernaut in the real game.
 Mav
12-12-2011, 1:08 PM
Going Sentinel on my Jedi, so I'll go Juggernaut here.
 Scorge
12-12-2011, 3:12 PM
After playing as Jedi guardian, i'll pick Juggernaut
Page: 1 of 1