Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bevy of Updates to the Official Site Today

Page: 1 of 1
 News
07-16-2010, 11:00 AM
This week’s main updates focus on the sound and music of the game. First, Audio Producer Orion Kellogg (that is an awesome first name) discusses the sound of the game in his first developer blog. He goes into detail about the voicing for both humans and aliens, sound effects, and music. In addition, we are [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/bevy-of-updates-to-the-official-site-today/)
 jrrtoken
07-16-2010, 2:26 PM
F*** yeah, Mark Griskey is the composer. :D

Even if I find this game to be a complete waste of time and money, at least I might buy it just for the soundtrack. Better yet, someone who actually likes the game can just rip the data files and post them on the web for everyone else.
 Miltiades
07-16-2010, 2:37 PM
Griskey did an amazing job with KotOR II, so I'm glad his involved in thispProject. And let's not forget the game will include a few themes from both KotOR's. I'm confident the music is going to be ok. I'm still not buying the VO, though. Quantity is there, yeah, but I'm still unsure about quality. The Bounty Hunter's voice is very stereotypical, for one, and not that good, in my opinion. So was the Sith Captain's. But maybe it's too early to judge.

Looking forward to more info at Comic Con.
 The-Seraphim
07-16-2010, 4:26 PM
Griskey did an amazing job with KotOR II, so I'm glad his involved in thispProject. And let's not forget the game will include a few themes from both KotOR's. I'm confident the music is going to be ok. I'm still not buying the VO, though. Quantity is there, yeah, but I'm still unsure about quality. The Bounty Hunter's voice is very stereotypical, for one, and not that good, in my opinion. So was the Sith Captain's. But maybe it's too early to judge.

Looking forward to more info at Comic Con.

You didn't like Steve Blum?! preposterous!
 Miltiades
07-16-2010, 9:12 PM
You didn't like Steve Blum?! preposterous! Can't say I know the guy, the only thing I can say is that from what I've heard so far, it's a poor performance. In my humble opinion, of course.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-16-2010, 11:43 PM
I can say I liked Jeremy Soule's work better, but Griskey ain't that far behind him.
 The-Seraphim
07-17-2010, 9:54 AM
Can't say I know the guy, the only thing I can say is that from what I've heard so far, it's a poor performance. In my humble opinion, of course.

Hes in EVERYTHING http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blum)
 Miltiades
07-17-2010, 1:01 PM
Does that matter?
 RogueJedi86
08-01-2010, 4:24 PM
It does. Steve Blum has range, which means he's intentionally doing that voice for the Bounty Hunter. Plus he has skill at what he does which means he can do emotion and stuff. He's done the whole vocal range from Grunt to a Daffy Duck type voice(not Daffy Duck himself, don't know the character's name).
Page: 1 of 1