Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Would anyone be interested...?(TSL)

Page: 1 of 1
 Qui-Don Jorn
07-14-2010, 8:33 PM
Hello..

Been toying with KT for about two months now, and have started making a lightsaber mod.
I am wondering if anyone would be interested in making about 25 new saber hilts for this thing im doing. I originally didn't intend to release it but i figured if someone wanted to do it and it shapes up to be a decent mod then i would.

The idea was to have a bunch of 'hero' sabers that you collect on the way to 'your' saber, which Atris has..(I also need some scripting done as I have *no* clue about that stuff,..yet. but not much, not as much as USM i can say) So whatever you told Atton your saber was in the beginning is what you would get from Atris.
so it would be 2 exile hilts, (1 dbl 1 single, but come in 5 colors)
11 hero hilts
the 4 masters hilts, the 6 companion hilts, (one color for each)
nihilus' and sion's, and thats it...and since I, like others, have that Old Republic itch, so i was thinking Ol' school style hilts!

Im really new to modding but am learning bunches from tutorials and just messing around, and I'll learn alot more eventually...So if you might be interested just PM me.

KDJ
 Darth_Calo
07-14-2010, 10:27 PM
you took the words out of my mouth; I was going to say 'USM'

although the USM has one for Kreia, Atton, Brianna/Mical, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas, and anyone else I am forgetting who wields or potentially wields a saber in combat

aside from that this sounds awesome, definitely something I would download if it were compatible with Ultimate Saber Mod
 Qui-Don Jorn
07-15-2010, 8:33 PM
you took the words out of my mouth; I was going to say 'USM'

although the USM has one for Kreia, Atton, Brianna/Mical, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas, and anyone else I am forgetting who wields or potentially wields a saber in combat

aside from that this sounds awesome, definitely something I would download if it were compatible with Ultimate Saber Mod

Yo,
As a matter of fact, i originally made it completely compatible with USM, but then i thought, well,..why not just make it it's own mod? I just added my sabers to USM's upcrystals 2da, but then I took out USM and made my own 2da..
I must admit the colors i chose were directly inspired by USM, but i dont want to just remake USM...the hilt textures need to be original. But i cant do that yet...so,..
Is this just a bad idea?? since everyone probably plays with USM? :raise:
 Qui-Don Jorn
08-12-2010, 6:09 AM
**This saber mod is nearly complete. All 31 sabers are scripted in to the game and includes Darth Darkus' Armored Robes. Compatible with TSLRCM 1.6..
All it needs is models and textures to help me complete this really really good first mod I ever made...
Any takers?? stuff like this..http://cdn-www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/classes/sith-inquisitor/images/CA_20091211_SithInquisitor04_full.jpg)

(please?)
-KDJ

Nevermind,..going to try gmax.
Moderators may delete this thread at their leisure.
Page: 1 of 1