Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Monkey Island 2 SE -- Can't access saved games

Page: 1 of 1
 start
07-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi Guys.

I've just purchased the new SE of Monkey Island 2 using stream.
Now I have couple of questions .

1. Do I have (MUST) use stream to start the game ? I mean , after it's already on my computer why can't I start it just like any other game I purchased.
2. I know that I can use offline mode. I've chosen to start in offline mode , but still ; when I start the game it's trying to connect to stream and check for updates (although I've disabled this option under the game properties in stream games list).
3. MOST Important !!! : I've played the game for about an hour , saved my status couple of times (used 5 slots) and exit the game.
Today , when starting the game again , I couldn't find any saved games from yesterday , and the only option was to start a new game. :confused:
4. Is there a retails version to purchase ?

Also -- Everything that was already available under "Achivments" was gone. :mad:

I read on the site that the games are being saved also on the stream network . But also after going online to my account on stream I couldn't see it.

I want everything to be available on my local folder.

Please help :)
Thanks
 Huz
06-02-2014, 7:01 PM
OK dude. Hold onto your hat because I'm going to give you my answer to every single one of your questions. It's going to be a wild ride so get ready for it.

1. Dunno. Probably.
2. Dunno.
3. Dunno.
4. Dunno.

I hope those answers are satisfactory.
 Artisa
06-06-2014, 8:06 PM
*peeks in, shakes head in dismay, leaves again*
Page: 1 of 1