Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Editing the utc of a current party member.

Page: 1 of 1
 Seikan
06-25-2010, 6:13 PM
Well, I have a question, is it possible to alter a party member, as much as we could with an UTC, after having him in your party? or we can only alter the party member before recruiting them?

And if not, can I "reload" a party member?
 Pein_KeS
06-26-2010, 5:50 AM
from my experiences I tried this yesterday with Sion, and the Sith assassins they turned out an success I changed Sion into Malak though he had no animations which disappointed me, Sith Assassin was turned into Dark Jedi Male and Female and that also went a succes so, I think it would be possible to edit the UTC.
 Seikan
06-26-2010, 5:54 AM
The problem, is that, I know that we can edit the party members, before recruiting them, but after recruiting them, I don't know if there is a way to modify them after recruiting them, what I want to do, is to change the Zaalbar subrace, to let him wear armors, etc, and then use one of the Redrob playable wookies as zaalbar, with the clothes and all the stuff.
 Rtas Vadum
06-26-2010, 6:46 AM
The problem, is that, I know that we can edit the party members, before recruiting them, but after recruiting them, I don't know if there is a way to modify them after recruiting them, what I want to do, is to change the Zaalbar subrace, to let him wear armors, etc, and then use one of the Redrob playable wookies as zaalbar, with the clothes and all the stuff.

Just like a uti, any changes made to it won't be applied, unless a new one is spawned. With utc files, since they spawn characters, and in this case party members, any changes made after a party member is spawned(or added to your party), won't take effect on that save.
 Seikan
06-26-2010, 7:08 AM
I think, it could be added to KSE, but I don't think it will be done, but so, can I suppress Zaalbar, and add a new zaalbar, using the base utc to have the changes done?

edit: I tries to make a mini "re-recruit zaalbar mod" to fix my problem, but zaalbar just stay the same... i have follow the tut for recruiting mods, made the utc, the script, and added the script to a dialog, but zaalbar just keep being himself T_T

edit2: it's fixed, you can close the thread ^^
Page: 1 of 1