Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with reference pics

Page: 1 of 1
 dashrazor
06-15-2010, 11:52 AM
me and a few others are currently building incinerator trooper costumes. is there way to capture good screen-shots or even better extract the images from the game? i really need good images of the flamethrower.. i managed to get some good screen caps of the armor by hooking my ps3 up to my pc but getting pics of the weapon is hard as there always moving and there arms and hands always seem to get in the way of there guns :mad:

any help would be greatly appreciated :thmbup1:
 DarthSlinky
06-15-2010, 6:13 PM
You could try searching the extracted files although the best you will get is a texture (although the model format cannot be opened to my knowledge), otherwise, just use FRAPs.

The comic version of the TFU might have a some better pictures
 dashrazor
08-03-2010, 11:23 PM
i managed to extract a lot of textures but i cant seem to find anyof the stormtrooper weapons anywhere??? the textures are what i need they make excellent detailed references ... does anyone know where they are located??
 proboi
11-16-2010, 3:28 PM
you could use texmod, it will help you get what u want.
for model, use dxripper.
Page: 1 of 1