Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Starfighter 3 [Rumor]

Page: 1 of 1
 Alexrd
06-08-2010, 4:14 AM
LucasArts is busy creating a next-gen Star Wars: Starfighter game - and could even reveal it at E3.

That's according to a US publishing source close to the Californian company, who today told CVG that a title is being readied for Xbox 360 and PS3.

The air combat/action Starfighter series was released in two iterations on PC, PS2 and Xbox.

The original game saw players protect Naboo from an invasion. Official PlayStation Magazine awarded the title 9/10.

The second game in the series, Star Wars Episode II: Jedi Starfighter, took place during the Battle of Geonosis.

A LucasArts spokesperson told us today that the news was "rumour and speculation".

Source (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=249901)
 Jamps
11-28-2010, 12:30 PM
This just made my day. The original Starfighter was one of my favorite Xbox games when it came out. I wonder when and where it will be set. It would be nice to see them throwback to EP1.
 Alexrd
11-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Well, the E3 proved it was just a rumor. They could still be making it, though. I loved the original Starfighter too, although mine was the PC version.
Page: 1 of 1