Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battlefront 3 in Gamespy server lobby????

Page: 1 of 1
 Threepwood4life
05-15-2010, 3:01 PM
 Alexrd
05-15-2010, 4:24 PM
Interesting.
 TripHammer
05-17-2010, 2:36 PM
Looks interesting... I'm just tired of getting hyped over rumor. How many times in the past 5 years have we heard about SWBF3?

However; in this case... we'll know come E3 in June. :thmbup1:
 Bokken
05-17-2010, 4:42 PM
I'm just tired of getting hyped over rumor.

You're kidding, right? You don't enjoy continual disappointment? Shun the *nng* nonbeliever.
 TripHammer
05-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Sure.. the first four years are a blast. I love roller coaster rides. Then the whole thing starts to get old.
 joesdomain
06-01-2010, 7:41 PM
With my luck, It will be another MMO or be a online only battlefront game. Some people like playing Battlefront has single player. Too many video games going to online only. I like playing against the computer on hard mode.
 Alexrd
06-02-2010, 4:32 PM
Believe me, it won't be another MMO. ;)
 Hooper
06-04-2010, 8:57 AM
LA should really make a new SWBF game for the PC and the other popular consoles and not only like the elite squadron for the DS and PSP :P
 Darth Eclipse
06-05-2010, 11:22 AM
LA should really make a new SWBF game for the PC and the other popular consoles and not only like the elite squadron for the DS and PSP :P

IKR. The keep making those horrible PSP versions!
 ◄|Darth Tyranus|►
12-21-2010, 3:06 AM
Why do they keep making the psp games? :mad:

they can't sell it well, i mean, they suck, and the psp sales are nothing compared to pc, xbox or ps3. If they make battlefront 3 they will make more money.
And free radical's battlefront 3, they are not bankruppted now are they? why not continue with battlefront 3? do you think the "new" developers may take parts of free radicals battlferont? :raise:
 Bokken
12-21-2010, 3:00 PM
And free radical's battlefront 3, they are not bankruppted now are they? why not continue with battlefront 3? do you think the "new" developers may take parts of free radicals battlferont? :raise:

If you mean what I think you meant, then yes...Free Radical's BFIII is gone. As for new developers, every developer which there has been speculation about has disappointed us. The only thing we can bank on is that rumors will always fly around right before some major video game event.
Page: 1 of 1