Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bastila got BACK!

Page: 1 of 1
 VarsityPuppet
05-12-2010, 8:26 PM
We've seen loads and loads of mods making Bastila more 'attractive' in various ways. In some mods, she has bigger boobs, shows more cleavage, wears short shorts, etc etc etc...

well it's about damn time someone increased Bastila's assets!

So, I present to you:

http://j.imagehost.org/0115/bgb2.jpg)
http://j.imagehost.org/0121/bgb1.jpg)

Click to Download (http://j.imagehost.org/download/0385/vp_bastilagotback)

This mod adds a good 20 lbs of body weight to Bastila's hips and @$$. Concurrently, her waist and torso has been elongated to emphasize these changes.

Compatible with K1 and K2 (though there is no underwear model for K2 because that would be porting)

This is my first model mod, and technically my first Kotor 1 mod! So hooray!
 Darth Cryptic
05-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Ok, I can't resist, just cause we all know what other song people will referance;

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/adkins-trace/honky-tonk-badonkadonk-15326.html)

Any chance for a fExile booty lift?
 gasgallery
05-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm totally not judging you.
 Revan's Will
05-13-2010, 2:58 PM
Awesome work VP, looks great.
 Canderis
05-13-2010, 4:36 PM
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=3110)

I think that sums up most peoples reaction to this thread

(Thanks to CZ for the pic)
 Salzella
05-13-2010, 4:40 PM

heh heh. seconded.
 VarsityPuppet
05-13-2010, 6:25 PM

Nor I you.

What can I say? I like big butts and I can not lie.

How's that for original tag lines?
 Nick Vader
05-13-2010, 7:15 PM
Now the only thing missing is the PC looking down to Bastila, instead of her face... hehe!

Nice work VarsityPuppet! Bastila now looks a lot more feminin for sure!:thmbup1:
 GeorgNihilus
05-31-2010, 5:32 PM
Haha ha! :lol: I wasn't expecting this for sure ...

looks great really, except on certain angle/s from the back when in fighting stance with a melee weapon, there her butt looks a little I dunno how to say "squared"?? or lineal :raise: if u understand me ... odd in some way.

besides this small issue, it's an excellent model.

keep up Basty assets coming!! :thmbup1:
 Lord of Hunger
05-31-2010, 5:52 PM
Unfortunately this is incompatible with the breast enhancements from the Bastila Improvement Project. The same files in this mod are the ones that elongate her torso.

Unless you feel like giving Basty a boob job Varsity, :D essentially the player has to mix and match.
 truJedi
05-31-2010, 6:35 PM
i fell in love with bastilla when i first saw her , and now i think i fell in love with her all
over again :) haha loving the work
 VarsityPuppet
05-31-2010, 6:54 PM
Unfortunately this is incompatible with the breast enhancements from the Bastila Improvement Project. The same files in this mod are the ones that elongate her torso.

Unless you feel like giving Basty a boob job Varsity, :D essentially the player has to mix and match.

Well, unfortunately, I don't really care about this mod enough to implement any sort of compatibility model or anything.. Sorry, it was just a spur of the moment thing, and mostly to practice modeling.

looks great really, except on certain angle/s from the back when in fighting stance with a melee weapon, there her butt looks a little I dunno how to say "squared"?? or lineal if u understand me ... odd in some way.

Yeah, I just used the replacer, and her butt didn't have that many verts to begin with, so... well, you win some, you lose some.
 GeorgNihilus
05-31-2010, 7:27 PM

breast enhancements from the Bastila Improvement Project?? :hearteye:

that's still a proyect? :eyeraise:
 Rogue Nine
05-31-2010, 7:52 PM
She was reasonably and realistically proportioned before. This just turns her into... some sort of freak.
 VarsityPuppet
05-31-2010, 8:07 PM
She was reasonably and realistically proportioned before. This just turns her into... some sort of freak.

Then don't use it.
 Mandalore The Shadow
05-31-2010, 8:10 PM
YeaYehh but since when has realism been the goal of the modding community?
 Rogue Nine
05-31-2010, 8:22 PM
Then don't use it.
Just offering my opinion, champ. And don't worry, I won't.
 Inyri
05-31-2010, 8:28 PM
YeaYehh but since when has realism been the goal of the modding community?For a lot of modders it is. Realism, accuracy, quality, etc.

We don't know what the goal of a modder is unless they state it. If his goal was to give Bastila a big ass that was very very obvious, then mission accomplished. If his goal was to increase the size of Bastila's bottom in a realistic way with realistic body proportions then additional work and attention to detail would be recommended (which, I believe, is what Rogue Nine was pointing out).

Completely depends on exactly what Varsity Puppet was trying to accomplish. Regardless, with it being admittedly his first model mod it can't be expected to be perfect. It's a good first effort.
 VarsityPuppet
05-31-2010, 9:16 PM
If his goal was to increase the size of Bastila's bottom in a realistic way with realistic body proportions then additional work and attention to detail would be recommended (which, I believe, is what Rogue Nine was pointing out).

Which is fine, I can accept criticism. Yes, she can be more reasonably proportioned, though to be honest, the screenshots are distorted slightly. Like I said earlier though, I'm not planning on updating this anyways.

Just offering my opinion, champ. And don't worry, I won't.

I'm sorry if I was harsh, but seriously, if you don't like it, you don't have to download it. This mod was mainly for me anyways, and I figured someone else might like it.
 Q
06-01-2010, 12:24 AM
HAHA! Ghetto Booty Bastila™! Because who doesn't like a little junk in the trunk? :naughty:

Hilarious! :D
 Xarwarz
06-01-2010, 12:45 AM
She has assets for days with a week on it
 Rtas Vadum
06-05-2010, 1:42 PM
She's certainly got it now...

Anyway, it does seem that the texture is a bit off with this model. Namely her left side, just above her belt. That, and her walk is off too, though I suppose that's due to the, well, you know.
 VarsityPuppet
06-05-2010, 1:55 PM
She's certainly got it now...

Anyway, it does seem that the texture is a bit off with this model. Namely her left side, just above her belt. That, and her walk is off too, though I suppose that's due to the, well, you know.

Ah yes, I think I know what you mean.
 CaptainLivewire
06-07-2010, 9:25 PM
You should make this compatible with the Bastila improvement project. That would be cool.
 FrustrationMan
06-13-2010, 3:04 PM
What about Bastila's slave outfit?
 VarsityPuppet
06-14-2010, 12:57 PM
What about Bastila's slave outfit?

I think it uses the same as the underwear model so, hooray?
 Hannibal Prime
07-01-2010, 5:06 PM
Still a fine job, for something that was just thrown together ...
Page: 1 of 1