Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DC-15Side arm texture

Page: 1 of 1
 Deviss-Rex
05-04-2010, 8:58 AM
hello long time without post but well was unuseful my last one lol, i got extract models from RC but i cant find the DC-15side arm skin in unrealed could anyone post it please :D ?

thanks in advance:)
 N-5/Prudii
05-04-2010, 7:12 PM
I really would like to tell you, but my unrealed isn't working currently. I think if you go to the filter, you will find weapons. Youre the Deviss-Rex that made that BF2 side mod? Thats my favorite BF2 mod...
 Mandalorian Mercenary
05-05-2010, 7:59 AM
Rex-

Go into Unrealed, then go to the hudarms textures. Click on the "hudarms" tag again, then scroll on down to the texture pack labeled "DC15sidearm" or something like that. It should be in there..
 Deviss-Rex
05-07-2010, 10:06 AM
I really would like to tell you, but my unrealed isn't working currently. I think if you go to the filter, you will find weapons. Youre the Deviss-Rex that made that BF2 side mod? Thats my favorite BF2 mod...

yes i got guru changed my name to deviss only :), and well i also i made some kitbashies model for bf2 XD, many thanks ;)

Rex-

Go into Unrealed, then go to the hudarms textures. Click on the "hudarms" tag again, then scroll on down to the texture pack labeled "DC15sidearm" or something like that. It should be in there..

could you post it first person arms texture please? because my unrealeaded crashed when i try scroll down :S , and anyone know if is possible extract weapons sounds? i extracted voices fine :)
 Mandalorian Mercenary
05-08-2010, 12:36 PM
By "first person arms texture" do you mean the actual texture for the weapon?

Ya, my unrealed crashes randomly, normally when I try to scroll through textures. Stupid Windows Vista!
 Astor
05-08-2010, 12:48 PM

I feel I should point out that posting the texture here is considered as sharing the game's assets and as such is against the rules - although that's not directed specifically at you, merc. :)
 Deviss-Rex
05-08-2010, 12:59 PM

Ya, my unrealed crashes randomly, normally when I try to scroll through textures. Stupid Windows Vista!

ouch to me the same problem :S thanks anyway ;)

I feel I should point out that posting the texture here is considered as sharing the game's assets and as such is against the rules - although that's not directed specifically at you, merc. :)

why is against rules? if unrealed is as mod tools for bf2, everybody can extract textures but well many as me have crash on it , so need anyone send them xD why is against rules :) ?
 Astor
05-08-2010, 1:59 PM
why is against rules? if unrealed is as mod tools for bf2, everybody can extract textures but well many as me have crash on it , so need anyone send them xD why is against rules :) ?

It's against the rules because sharing/redistribution of the game's original assets is a violation the games own End User License Agreement.

Asking someone to post it here is also against our forum rules.
 Deviss-Rex
05-08-2010, 2:23 PM
It's against the rules because sharing/redistribution of the game's original assets is a violation the games own End User License Agreement.

Asking someone to post it here is also against our forum rules.

i know exactly, but they released them to free use the same they made releasing mod tools, texture was released as free unrealed = mod tools i dont know how explain it XD
 Astor
05-08-2010, 2:25 PM
i know exactly, but they released them to free use the same they made releasing mod tools, texture was released as free unrealed = mod tools i dont know how explain it XD

The texture isn't released as free through UnrealEd.

UnrealEd simply allows you to access the files in the game's folders, and modify them. That doesn't override the game's EULA, or make the contents of those folders 'free' in the sense that it's ok to upload & share on the net.
 Deviss-Rex
05-08-2010, 3:01 PM
The texture isn't released as free through UnrealEd.

UnrealEd simply allows you to access the files in the game's folders, and modify them. That doesn't override the game's EULA, or make the contents of those folders 'free' in the sense that it's ok to upload & share on the net.

ouch so is illegal if i request the texture to other member, because my unrealed crash?
 Astor
05-08-2010, 3:06 PM
ouch so is illegal if i request the texture to other member, because my unrealed crash?

Yes. When you click 'I agree' on the EULA (when you first install the game), it means you're signing up to all the conditions contained within (including the part about sharing/redistribution of original assets) - breaking those conditions is against the law, as you are in breach of the contract you agreed to when you installed the game. :)
 Deviss-Rex
05-08-2010, 3:26 PM
Yes. When you click 'I agree' on the EULA (when you first install the game), it means you're signing up to all the conditions contained within (including the part about sharing/redistribution of original assets) - breaking those conditions is against the law, as you are in breach of the contract you agreed to when you installed the game. :)

well so all is illegal supossly XD, no offence for input rules you are friendly and fast, for help you are also :) ? maybe can help me to fix unrealed crash XD? or also is illegal XD?

EDIT: i tried un-checking textures so appear shadder of texturs but i cant export them :S
 N-5/Prudii
05-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Try going in the Game menu and set bumpmap on low, I hope it helps. It did for me...
 Deviss-Rex
05-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Try going in the Game menu and set bumpmap on low, I hope it helps. It did for me...

i did, and i got unless open unrealed xD, but when i look images this crash :(
 HockeyGoalie35
05-09-2010, 11:23 AM
yea, when i use unreal editor, i cant view some of the textres either. go up to filter and uncheck the "textures"
 Deviss-Rex
05-09-2010, 2:32 PM
yea, when i use unreal editor, i cant view some of the textres either. go up to filter and uncheck the "textures"

i did it but i cant export shaders :S any idea :D?
 Gamma097
05-09-2010, 5:07 PM
i did it but i cant export shaders :S any idea :D?

I can't either, so I'm pretty sure that it's not possible.
 Deviss-Rex
05-09-2010, 6:32 PM
I can't either, so I'm pretty sure that it's not possible.

so by firt time i must surrender :S
 HockeyGoalie35
05-09-2010, 8:01 PM
well, what works for me is

1. take textures out of the filter

go to Hudarmstextures> HudarmsDC15S

then turn the textures back on in the filter.
export and there you go
 Deviss-Rex
05-09-2010, 9:28 PM
well, what works for me is

1. take textures out of the filter

go to Hudarmstextures> HudarmsDC15S

then turn the textures back on in the filter.
export and there you go

when i turn the textures back this crash xD
 Mandalorian Mercenary
05-10-2010, 7:48 AM
Lol sounds like your screwed :p What computer are you running RC on?
 Deviss-Rex
05-10-2010, 9:52 AM
Lol sounds like your screwed :p What computer are you running RC on?

Manufacturer:
System manufacturer
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 425 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (3 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Hard Drive: 320 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Monitor: Monitor Plug and Play
Sound Card: HD Audio rear output
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: Concentrador raíz USB
Mouse: Concentrador raíz USB
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300)
Motherboard: 333 Ghz

maybe doublecore is problem?? i musted install patch 1.1 for bf2 work fine in this pc xD
 HockeyGoalie35
05-10-2010, 7:28 PM

^thats why, nvidia doesnt even register bumpmapping so it crashes, i have a GeForce 8500 GT
 Deviss-Rex
05-10-2010, 7:43 PM

^thats why, nvidia doesnt even register bumpmapping so it crashes, i have a GeForce 8500 GT

ouch definety there isnt way for extract textures xD so? anyways many thanks is unsolved but unless i know now the why :)
Page: 1 of 1