Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSLRCM/USM Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Qui-Don Jorn
04-24-2010, 2:24 AM
Howdy.

I have a few questions actually as im not a modder, only a player....

I have TSLRCM and USM loaded up with the compatibility patch and it works good except for a few things.

When I try to teach Atton force techniques/powers it boots me out of talking to him...and he dosent learn them. it seems like there is a few screens there that get skipped while you are talking to him.
Theres never an option to have Visas build her own saber..i played female as well and Disciple never gets that option either.
Handmaiden builds her first but not her second.. Mira builds her second but never her first. the dialog is there, but it never actually gives it to you.
All of Bao Dur's parts and dialog seem to be working well except for it seems, again, like there's a few screens that get skipped while youre explaining things to him..
probably a couple other things im forgetting,...
So,....what do i do? I dont know a thing about modding but know that there is probably some things that i need to go in and edit or whatever.
I do have these mods loaded, -RCM/USM (w/ compatible patch), replacement lightsaber/DB saber hilts, Bao dur jedi robes, and flickering saber blades. i dont think these are conflicting as ive had a USM saber in one hand and a replacement hilt in the other and it was fine.
any help will be greatly appreiciated..
 DarthStoney
04-24-2010, 10:41 PM
It's a USM patch problem,the dialogs actually, Atton's are missing a few of his training lines and with the others it probably more of the same and some bad script/global settings in the dialogs. I just haven't had time to go thru the dialogs again and see where I messed up.(other than Atton's).
 Qui-Don Jorn
04-29-2010, 3:33 PM
It's a USM patch problem,the dialogs actually, Atton's are missing a few of his training lines and with the others it probably more of the same and some bad script/global settings in the dialogs. I just haven't had time to go thru the dialogs again and see where I messed up.(other than Atton's).

..Hey thanks.

i played it again as lightside and i did actually get where Atton gets attribute bonuses, ...then again as darkside and it was same problem. Just booted me out. But either way, i never get the option for Visas to build hers...etc etc.
Cool, thanks, now i know. I thought I wasn't doing something...
I should, however, start reading some stuff here and start learning more about modding and globals (whats that?) and all that stuff.

-KDJ

Edit: ...So Stoney, i know you're probably busy as hell, but i'm wondering if the RCM/USM patch will be all fixed up anytime soon??...i love these two mods together.
great work by the way!
thanks
-KDJ
Page: 1 of 1