Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Probably posted this before.

Page: 1 of 1
 Sgt. Strike
04-16-2010, 1:09 PM
Hello all, I'm having a problem with a few of my mods. Mainly they are some of the various robe mods, such as the 90skJalsheyArmors, the exilepack by Bill Hickle. The armor comes out all garbled. I've tried svosh's collar fix, and no dice. So, this time around, I basically just didn't use the mods. Sometime in the near future I will reinstall the game, and try the exile pack first, and see what's what. The trying a couple other mods, and seeing if there is any effect, or not. I've decided not to mess with any of the robe mods, so you can scratch this part, for the most part. I'll reinstall the game eventually, and try these again, at a future point, unless I have another scrambled mess along the way, then I'll edit this part to show what's going on.

Edit further:
So far, the Exile Pack armor is working the way it should. I still have a number of mods to install, but so far, so good. I'm keeping track of what I've installed, for the most part. A few mods I installed I didn't record because they don't have anything to the armor and robes, but to the game itself. But I am keeping track of the ones that really matter at the moment. I'm going to see if I have any problems on Telos, now. (Well I do need to restart the game, but I wanted to see what I can with the armor.) I'll edit this, unless someone replies, when I get to that point.

More editing:
Ok, I'm on Telos Polar Platform. I created a save just outside of the entrance, so I can go in, and talk to the Handmaiden, and then Atris. However, after the cut scene with Atton and Kreia, I approach the council room, and then go to the bridge. Atris is standing outside her room, with that open, and apparently no way to talk to her. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this, I'm willing to try it. I do have several mods installed, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was one of them. I have ice installed, well that's the file name. It's the Telos Academy fixes. I've looked in my stuff, and I can't seem to think what else it could be. I'm going to try a couple things, and see if I can't get that to work again. If I do, I'll post that it's fixed, if not, I'll post that.

Update:
Ok, found the problem, and dealt with it. It was conflict between 2 mods, which I found in another thread here. Well, this is just the Telos problem. As to the robes screwing up, I still believe it's a problem a couple other things, but I'm going with what I have, and keeping what I have that works. If anything else cocks up in my game, I'll search for it, and see what's what.
Page: 1 of 1