Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Planet: Voss

Page: 1 of 1
 Gurges-Ahter
04-09-2010, 10:27 AM
We’re thrilled to announce not only the next planet to be featured in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ but also a planet never-before-seen in the Star Wars™ mythos: Voss.

Looks pretty cool, and the Voss Mystics sounds pretty interesting as well. They remind me a bit of the Miraluka from K2.

Link (http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/planets/voss)
 Gurges-Ahter
04-09-2010, 10:37 AM
This is what I could make of the Aurebesh:

The last Gormak must not die

Shrine of Hea?

FYI - The Gormak are described on the page as the natural inhabitants of Voss. I'll keep trying to figure out what the rest of the 2nd one reads.

**EDIT**

I think I figured it out.

Shrine of Healing

The Endless War

The "Shrine of Healing" is more of a guess since I can't really see the end of it on my crappy monitors at work. The planet description aligns with this, however.
 Ser'eck
04-09-2010, 5:01 PM
You are right it is "Shrine of Healing", I had to use gimp to be able to see the rest of it so I don't think it was just your monitors. Unless mine is just has bad!

The photos remind me of Dantooine

EDIT: I just noticed some Aurebesh in the Overview box, translates to "Nightmare Lands"
 dswtor
07-22-2010, 7:23 PM
looks really awesome. I hope they add player housing.
Page: 1 of 1