Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Would you be interested in a fanfic/fanart section in this forum?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jae Onasi
04-06-2010, 1:10 PM
Would you be interested in a fanfic/fanart section added to the TOR forum? Please let us know!
Thanks!
 jrrtoken
04-06-2010, 1:28 PM
There's already one for KotOR, and that's the only art/fanfic section in LF that is ever used... and it's not even that populated to begin with. TOR, also, is nowhere near release, so any sort of "inspirational material" is nonexistent, and most likely won't bear fruition 'til 3-6 months after the game is out. In the distant future, perhaps, but starting an art/fanfic section here and now would be wasteful.
 TriggerGod
04-06-2010, 1:29 PM
While I'd prefer a 'master' art and fanfic forum somewhere instead of having 20 forums for the same thing in different game sections, its probably not going to happen. So yeah, one here would be good.
 Jeff
04-07-2010, 11:32 PM
There's already one for KotOR, and that's the only art/fanfic section in LF that is ever used... and it's not even that populated to begin with. TOR, also, is nowhere near release, so any sort of "inspirational material" is nonexistent, and most likely won't bear fruition 'til 3-6 months after the game is out. In the distant future, perhaps, but starting an art/fanfic section here and now would be wasteful.It's pretty popular (http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13) on the official forums already though, only question is if we have enough people here who want one. Post your interest people!
 Darth Avlectus
07-22-2010, 6:13 PM
Well, I wouldn't oppose it necessarily. If popularity arises for the TOR forums here, it'll make for one more community besides the KOTOR area and also I do know the the Jedi Knight forums have some of their own RP and fanfic areas...

Just my opinion.
 Gigalmesh
10-09-2010, 12:34 AM
That would be great!
Page: 1 of 1