Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the life of darth revan

Page: 1 of 1
 exoduz
03-23-2010, 9:34 PM
i feel that revan's life is incomplete. this thread is about revan's exploits before, during, and after the mandoade war.
 exoduz
03-23-2010, 10:02 PM
mical looked over the datapads for what felt like the 30th time. atris had given him a daunting task- to record revan's known life. he wrote down the first tale....................

revan began the jedi when they found him on telravin. telravin also was revan's love bastilla's home. on coroscant, revan befriended a bald boy who would later lead to the destruction of countless lives. his name was malak. at 12, they both became padawans. revan was a sentinel with his yellow and violet sabers, he used jarkai and niman styles. malak was a guardian, with his blue saber, he used juko. revan and malak formed a bond. bonds are very complicated buisness. 'revan and malak were inseperable. like a lightsaber without a crystal, revan was malak's crystal. this continued until that day above deralla.

time to give the monthly report.
 exoduz
03-24-2010, 8:57 PM
"so, in turn revan developed a force bond with malak which continued until his capture. the bond must have snapped along with their paths."said mical. he HATED public speaking. master atris said this was his one true weakness. he was a famed saber technician, a refined seer, and a near-godly force user. however,he did not pride himself with any of these talents. it was his affinity for historicality and aincient techniques that he prided himself for. he is the only modern user of force gates. this technique was used by vodo baas during the exar kun war and died with him due to exar's betrayal." i expect my next report shall be done tomorrow. it is on a subject both of us wish to see:revan's general."

revan's general was much easier to find than malak. revan spoke of Alaman starr in 3 journals. only his sixth spoke of him in detail.............

'malak just introduced me to a friend of his: alaman starr. Al had ebony, touseled hair that spoke of a troublemaker. i sense he will turn out to be a great friend.' right revan was indeed........ it says in jedi records........Alaman was accused 19 times of illegal activity.....including a swoop race, dueling ring......and smuggling of medical supplies.....all verdicts=lack of evidence. the three became known as 'the next jolee bindos.' sonds like he changed when i a met him. he was serious about every tactic. the wars hardened him. sad.... project complete.
mical out.
 machievelli
03-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Read
Page: 1 of 1