Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The True War

Page: 1 of 1
 exoduz
03-18-2010, 7:58 PM
CHAPTER 1:battle of tekanda ridge
CHISS: midnight
BOOM!
"Revan! we have broken their blockade! proceding to part 2." said the exile Axel tzingard.
"tell copereal ingo to send in armor!" yelled canderous ordo as he blasted a grey skinned sithian. the true sith had grey skin, red eyes and sharp claws. the sith generals had lightsabers. most used simplistic yet deadly blasters.
on the eastern ridge, revan was facing his own trouble....................
the blue blade of revan's clashed violentely against the sith tribal general's red one. "EAT THIS SITH TRASH!!!!!!!!!!" screamed revan, as he volted the unexpecting sith with lightning."HK. send the 51's to take tekanda city."
"reply: Yes master. order: all troops must take tekanda immediatley."
"all soldiers! reload rifles and take out sith defensive line! mandalore, revan, and the jedi will arrive momentarily. admirals onasi and rand are providing support." yelled lieutenant kelborn
"YESSIR!"
bolts flew in the coming hours, the sith were cleansed from tekanda city, chiss.
 Tysyacha
03-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Not even I could take Sith out that fast on Easy mode in the KOTOR games. Bravo!
 exoduz
03-21-2010, 12:22 PM
the shells flew furiously as masters shan and bindo worked to hold sevekka city on fhost. sith were swarming like masochiostic hornets. "CAPTAIN! FIRE THE SONIC CANNONS!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed bastila shan attempting to fend off the sith opposition. sonic and shell flew like a sullastan in the front row at a rock concert. suddenly out of a cave 50 or so formerly imprisoned ilumians began to assist the jedi and their small task force. the ilumians blue sabers clashed against the sith warrior clans red ones. the ilumians' silvery skin gleamed in the red sun. the sith were quickly overwhelmed as amiraldodonna returned from retirement to bomb the opposition.
"masters bindo and shan, i speak for all of us when i say i owe you my life.we shall assist you in any ordeals that you wish for us to go on. we swear the unbreakable bond. i am derqualla."
then jolee bindo fell back. a singe on his forehead.
 machievelli
03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
read
Page: 1 of 1