Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Page: 1 of 5
 DarthStoney
03-14-2010, 6:43 PM
TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.8 version is done!
DeadlyStream link to 1.8 and patch http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/)

Readme
Authors: Zbyl2 and DarthStoney
Name: TSL Restored Content Mod

1. Description:
----------
Restores a lot of cut content in KOTOR (TSL).

After installing a mod, it is suggested that you start a new game. However, loading earlier savegame from Peragus (before entering Ebon Hawk for the first time), should work as well. DO NOT start playing mod with save after entering the Hawk - it might even break your game.

Saves from version 1.5 "should" work after installing version 1.6 but It is still suggested to start new game.

If the mod has been installed correctly, your launcher will change.

2. CHANGELOG from v 1.5
----------
EBON HAWK:
* Cut-scenes tweaked
* Added missing scripts
* Added HK-47 to Ebon Hawk during post-Telos holovid scene
* Fixes/restorations to T3's dialog
* Fixes to Kreia's dialog
* Fixes to conditional scripts in Bao-Dur's dialog
* Fixed spelling error in journal
* Fixed Kreia's skill lesson
* Fixed HK-47's infinite XP bug
* Fixes to G0T0's dialog
* Fixes to Atton's dialog
* Fixed Bao-Dur's infinite shields bug
* Added/fixed checks for Revan's gender in some dialogs
* Fixed conditional scripts for Handmaiden
* Fixes to Mira's dialog
* Fixed Kreia's sightlesson break with less than 0 Comp/Repair skill
* Fixes to Visas Marr's dialog
* Force Sight can now be learned only on Ebon Hawk
* Added reward for doing Visas training
* Fixed INF influence/DS exploit with HK's question
* Removed 2000 creds reward for de-stabalizing Dantooine
* Modified a line to skip the "Medic" global being set to 1 if it's already 2, disabling some additional options you got
* Fixed an INF Influnce loss issue with the "New Strength" check
* Fixes an issue with the Hanharr lesson not being re-accessable if not yet completed, or not accessable if you broke Hanharr
* Added proper animations when training Disciple to Jedi

TELOS:
* Added missing T1-N1's VOs
* Fixes to Batono's quest
* Fixes to Chano's dialog
* Fixes to Harra's dialog
* Fixes to Luxa's dialog
* Fixes to Mebla's dialog
* Fixed cantina's scripts
* Added missing LS-points gained scripts
* Fixed Atris' cut-scenes
* Removed blank line from Moza's dialog
* Added script to heal Bao-Dur in Atris' academy after freeing him from the cage
* Fixed ability to use console with Slusk still alive
* Fixed broken computer skill check in Exchane office
* Added ability to go from detention cell camera to reception camera
* Restored parts of greeter droid conversation in docks
* Fixes to Hanmaidens dialogs in Telos' Academy
* Added missing skill checks
* Fixed conversation about Batono with Chodo Habat
* All options to ask about Ebon Hawk/Sojourn removed after returning to Telos
* Fixes to Green's dialog
* Fixes to Samhan dialog
* All force fields in Military base will now show a message about Bao-Dur

NAR SHADDAA:
* Added missing VOs for IT-31
* Added triggers for Red Eclipse in all area entrances
* Fixes to Geeda's and Ondar's dialogs
* Visquis' subtitles no longer missing
* Fixes to Opo Chano content
* Fixes to scripts
* Fixes to Sasquesh's dialog
* Corrected DS-points gained scripts
* Removed alien VO from lines that were supposed to be silent
* Fixes to Adana's quest
* Fixed infinite XP issue
* Fixes to Lassavou's quest
* Fixes to Pylon quest
* Changed/corrected some camera angles
* Fixed speeling errors
* Added VOs for T3 on Goto's Yacht
* Fixed bug that would allow you to upgrade T3/HK infinite amount of time
* HK-50s will no longer spawn if you send HK-47 to Goto's Yacht (for both plot and balance reasons)
* Sullustan and other quest-related NPCs are now removed from Jekk'Jekk Tarr when bounty hunters attacks you
* Added heal script for party members when entering Goto's Yacht
* Added HK-influence-decrease script to speeder bike convo
* Fixed lip-synchs in Atton's convo with Twin Suns on Goto's Yacht
* Added missing Exile's gender check

DXUN:
* Fixed Mandalore's missing VO bug

ONDERON:
* Fixed incorrect animations
* Fixes to Terlyn's dialog
* Fixed infinite influence bug
* Fixed decrease influence bug in Sakerie's dialog
* Fixed spelling errors
* Corrected random NPC's dialogs
* Fixes complete silence during Hanharr's introduction of the planet
* Dead Kiph will no longer set traps
* Random Vaklu soldier will no longer spawn near the palace entrance when you go to Kiph
* Fixed cutscenes not triggering properly during battle of Onderon if you deactivated force fields via terminal when you're allied with Vaklu

DANTOOINE:
* Fixed Battle of Khoonda trigger
* Restored Militia NPC near Khoonda
* Fixed bug that would allow you to fight Vrook to soon
* Fixed problems with HK-50 encounter
* Jorran will no longer try to sell you Jedi Artifacts after you bought them
* Fixed missing Disciple issues
* Fixed Bao-Dur's lip synching
* Fixed bug, wen you had to "click" to continue Kreia's cutscene in Rebuilt Jedi Enclave
* Fixed Zherron's dialog
* You can no longer recruit Jorran to Militia after the battle
* Kreia now removes her hood on-screen
* Some other changes in meeting with Jedi masters

KORRIBAN:
* Fixed journal entries

RAVAGER, MALACHOR AND ENDGAME:
* Some movies no longer play twice
* Tweaked some cut-scenes
* Fixed Sion's dialog
* Added Atton in the background when talking to Visas/Handmaiden
* Fixed bug, when sometimes Sion would stop attacking Atton
* Some Visas Marr and Handmaiden dialog options were removed from battle of telos/ravager parts, because they didn't make any sense at the ending (like, asking Handmaiden about her name, or asking Visas to take you to her master)
* You can no longer ask Kreia about the future of dead party members
* Fixed Atton's dialog at the ending if he loses his battle with Sion

CHANGES FOR NO-ENGLISH VERSIONS OF TSLRCM:
* Journal entries, HK Factory and Malachor V are now fully translated into Italian if you choose Italian version during installation
* Fixed name "Mercenary" displayed in English during Khoonda battle even if you played non-english version of the mod

3. Mod (In)compatibility:
----------
Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1) by Ulic is COMPATIBLE
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0) by Zbyl is COMPATIBLE
Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco is COMPATIBLE

M4-78 will NOT work with this mod.

USM-compatibility patch can be downloaded in download section over at deadlystream.com

4. UNINSTALLATION
----------
1. Go to your TSL directory.
2. Find file called unins000.exe
3. Rund unins000.exe.
4. Wait.
5. Go to your TSL directory. Folder called "backup" was created during installation. Open it.
6. In "backup" folder you'll find two sub-folders - "launcher" and "modules".
7. Copy files from "backup\launcher" directory into "launcher" folder in game's main directory.
8. Copy files from "backup\modules" directory into "modules" folder in game's main directory.
9. Congratulation - TSLRCM has been successfully removed from your game's folders!

5. CREDITS:
----------
Major Contributers:
* Jinger/Kreia - the Rebuilt enclave and Handmaidens
* Vpuppet - the “New” HK factory
* MonoGiganto - T3’s fixed dialog and ZezKiel’s fixed dialog on NarShadaa
* Savvy30039 - the new animations
* SWfan28 - scripting genius of a lot of areas
* Hassat Hunter - the "New" HK factory and lot of bug fixing
* Pra_Viilon - launcher

Voice Acting:
* Usagi - Kaevee

Beta Testing:
* Hassat Hunter
* Lord of Hunger
* TriggerGod
* Pra_Viilon
* Garfield
* JoewJ
* VPuppet
* DarthDac

Translations:
* Melkor, MrPhil - French
* Alec - Italian
* Rodro Lliv, Januszka, Serpol - Spanish
* Pestilenz, Lex - German

Special thanks to
* Sith Holocron - for his all-time support

DISTRIBUTION NOTES
----------
Thanks to DeadlyStream for giving us space on his forums and all the people of the TSL community that helped with bug finding in the beta.
Thanks to tk102 for the dlg editor/
Thank you to the members of Team Gizka for finding out about the missing HK factory modules and all the content that was cut from KotorTSL and making sense of it all, because without all their previous efforts and hard work none of this would be possible.
Thanks to Jdnoa and Dashus for the tools they created for which none of this would be possible without them.

This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the authors.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Have fun! :)
 n00b Saibot
03-14-2010, 7:33 PM
Awesome! Thanks for this!

I know you're working on M478EP, but is there a current work around to make M478 playable with TSLRCM? I don't mind having to warp occasionally or use KSE to append a quest journal. What are the big file conflicts (other than story inconsistency, of course)?
 jonathan7
03-14-2010, 8:58 PM
 Queen of Night
03-14-2010, 9:03 PM
@DarthStoney: That is wonderful that you've managed it despite your Jobproblems. Thank you for this mod and also ensure that some things have been translated into German. I'm looking forward to playing this mod.
 Canderis
03-14-2010, 9:06 PM
Before I screw something up, is oldflash's Final Touch mod compatible?
 DarthStoney
03-14-2010, 9:15 PM
Before I screw something up, is oldflash's Final Touch mod compatible?

I think I looked into this before ,though it's been awhile, but I think it is OK and will work with it.
I have 1 little fix to do and I will have a working patch for the Ultimate Saber mod soon.
 Sith Holocron
03-14-2010, 10:02 PM
What about those two movies I was acquiring for you? If you'd rather discuss this off-line, I'll await your e-mail.
 jrrtoken
03-14-2010, 10:55 PM
*installs KotOR 2 for the 52nd time*

Nice job, Stoney; you knew that my quarterly playthrough of KotOR 2 was approaching, didn't you? :xp:

I just wanted to ask, what are the changes, both and minor and major, are there in 1.5 that weren't present in 1.2? For example, how has the HK Factory "changed", etc.
 Ghost
03-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Great job, wish I could play it.
 Christos K
03-14-2010, 11:05 PM
I have logged on for the first time in a hell of a long time to say great job to everyone who worked on this mod. This will definitely make the game much better.
The only question I have is, not that its bad but how is it only 23 MB?
 Phildevil
03-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Lol, take a look at the title. See that "restored"? Well, it means that it actually re-use a lot of unused already in-game content. TSL RCM does not exactly add content, rather restore what is already there.
 DarthStoney
03-14-2010, 11:24 PM
*installs KotOR 2 for the 52nd time*

Nice job, Stoney; you knew that my quarterly playthrough of KotOR 2 was approaching, didn't you? :xp:

I just wanted to ask, what are the changes, both and minor and major, are there in 1.5 that weren't present in 1.2? For example, how has the HK Factory "changed", etc.

The "major" changes are the Battle of Khoonda and the HK factory. some minor changes to the end at Malachor along with various tweaks and fixes throughout the game.
 Christos K
03-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Lol, take a look at the title. See that "restored"? Well, it means that it actually re-use a lot of unused already in-game content. TSL RCM does not exactly add content, rather restore what is already there.

I know but I was still thinking it was going to be about 1 GB. :) Either way everything is good. :)
I can't seem to be able to download the USM "fix" it says I reached by download limit. Do I have to join DeadlyStream?
 deathdisco
03-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Cool, it's finally out. :thmbup1:
Just a heads up: The default installation path is "C:\Program Files\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2".
I missed that the first time and wondered why there were no changes to my SWKotOR2 folder. :blush2:
 Christos K
03-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Damn... I wish I noticed that too. I had just installed the USM mod with it's patch...
 Liverandbacon
03-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Cool, it's finally out. :thmbup1:
Just a heads up: The default installation path is "C:\Program Files\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2".
I missed that the first time and wondered why there were no changes to my SWKotOR2 folder. :blush2:

Doh! I missed that as well. Time to re-reinstall K2, and get all my mods sorted. I should have noticed, but I was overeager.

Great job Stoney, Zbyl, and everyone else who worked on the mod!
 Lord of Hunger
03-15-2010, 4:16 AM
Here's to TSLRCM and the two awesome modders who finished it. :cheers:

And now for the best playthrough of my entire life.... ;) :D
 Quanon
03-15-2010, 6:49 AM
Just awesome! Dang, I started playing TSL just 2 weeks a go. Done with Nar Shaddaa.
Is it safe to continue or should I better restart?

But congrats on this massive tour-de-force, I think you guys will be immortal now. A spot in the games museum or something. Straight down into the history books. Whenever somebody will mention TSL, your names will follow sweet :lol:

Yet again, just awesome!
 DarthStoney
03-15-2010, 7:33 AM
Just awesome! Dang, I started playing TSL just 2 weeks a go. Done with Nar Shaddaa.
Is it safe to continue or should I better restart?

But congrats on this massive tour-de-force, I think you guys will be immortal now. A spot in the games museum or something. Straight down into the history books. Whenever somebody will mention TSL, your names will follow sweet :lol:

Yet again, just awesome!

It's suggested to start "new" only because 4 globals are added for the Khoonda battle and the HK factory. Sometimes if new globals are added during the game in proggress the game doesn't recognize them.
 Quanon
03-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Ah, blast x-D

I thought it wouldn't be smart to continue. Since when do I ask such nooby questions o_Q
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll be soooooooooooo enjoying this stuff!
 ARC Cody
03-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Are the bugs that were fixed by Team Gizkas patches solved in this version?
 ZimmMaster
03-15-2010, 12:11 PM
I am glad this is finally out. Quick question though. I am running the 1.4 version of this mod with all patches including the USM compatability patch. Should I uninstall the previous version of this mod first before running this one, or will it replace the necessary files?
 zbyl2
03-15-2010, 1:07 PM
Are the bugs that were fixed by Team Gizkas patches solved in this version?
Do you mean those "patches" that were available for download on their site? If so, yes, all those bugs are fixed in TSLRCM.

I am glad this is finally out. Quick question though. I am running the 1.4 version of this mod with all patches including the USM compatability patch. Should I uninstall the previous version of this mod first before running this one, or will it replace the necessary files?
You'll be fine, new installer will overwrite all 1.4 files. As for USM patch, I'm not really sure about it, but I'd suggest to re-install this one after you get 1.5 installed.
 Hassat Hunter
03-15-2010, 3:38 PM
Haha. Funny; actually none of us at the beta-team caught that, even if we troubled Zbyl with a lot of other stuff. I guess none of us have it installed at the default location.
 Daulmakan
03-15-2010, 4:19 PM
Kudos, this is really great. :thmbup1:
 Revan 411
03-15-2010, 5:19 PM
Congratulations on finishing this mod Stony and everyone else who worked on it. I'll be sure to play it sometime in the future. ;) (Can't right now due to various important reasons which you need not know. :p) Just two questions, is work on the GenoHaradan still being continued? If so, how much progress have you guys gotten done? (Scripting, dialogue, animating, programming, etc..)
 Lord of Hunger
03-15-2010, 5:36 PM
Just two questions, is work on the GenoHaradan still being continued?
Yup. :thmbup1:
If so, how much progress have you guys gotten done? (Scripting, dialogue, animating, programming, etc..)
No comment. :D

No, seriously what we are doing as of now is researching the game files to see if there is any more cut content we weren't aware of. I want this mod to be the best GenoHaradan restoration possible.
 logan23
03-15-2010, 9:29 PM
Congratulations!!!!

This is a great day in kotor modding:)
 ganoesparan06
03-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi folks.

I have found a bug on Onderon. I know it cant be anything else I have installed because well I only have some texture mods (and USM) installed besides this.

Two bugs actually both in the Cantina.

First Nikko isnt there thus its not possible to progress the main quest for Onderon - to free Dhagon Ghent. And I dont know how to use the KSE to set the right globals/scripts to get the next part of the quest.

Second Qimtiq the Cantina owner has a really annoying bug. Two actually but one causes the other.
When you talk to him to race he says that Panar's (first tier) time is <unspecified string> or something like that then you go into the race; and as Panar doesnt have a time set to beat you cant beat him so when you finish the race you go back into the conversation with Qimtiq as if you had simply left the room "oh your back". You dont win the race.
This causes what could be considered a game breaking bug and time you try to walk away from him; through the arch behind you it reinitialises the conversation with him so you cant get away. And it just repeats. I had to reload a previous save.

Dont know if this has been reported yet. No idea if it was present in 1.4.

Thanks peeps.
 Hassat Hunter
03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I checked, not a TSLRCM issue.

Are you using the TSLRCM/USM Compatibility patch?
 Gurges-Ahter
03-16-2010, 2:55 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but I had to ask anyway. I should preface this by saying I haven't really ever been involved in the modding community, so I have very little knowledge of how mods interact with K1/K2.

That being said, does TSLRCM fix any of the issues related with Vista? Or is that just an entirely different issue altogether?

Also, does it impact the KSE at all?
 DarthStoney
03-16-2010, 7:25 PM
That being said, does TSLRCM fix any of the issues related with Vista? Or is that just an entirely different issue altogether?

Also, does it impact the KSE at all?

No it doesn't fix any Vista issues(actually I know 1 fix it's callled windows XP:eek:)but seriously most of the problem is Vista compatibility so not much we could do. This mod fixes a bunch of generic issues wth the game itself as well as adding back a lot of content that was cut out or in some cases of cut scenes it was there it just never triggered.

No KSE still works the same as it did before any changes.Just a few more globals o be able to mess with.
 ganoesparan06
03-16-2010, 7:28 PM
I checked, not a TSLRCM issue.

Are you using the TSLRCM/USM Compatibility patch?

Yes I am.
 Rtas Vadum
03-17-2010, 3:39 AM
Great work.

Though I am having this problem:

Just after the scene with Goto/Hk-47, I see the video, then it goes to a loading screen, which just about loads(as in a few pixels from the edge of the screen) before it crashes. I don't think any other mods would be causing this, though I can't exactly be sure about that. I did start this game before I installed with 1.5 version, so I did expect more problems than this. The HK factory went fine, if that matters at all.

Along with it, it seems that the "leaving Telos/Arriving at Malachor videos play twice, once after seeing Carth, and again after the first scene with Kreia/Sion in the Trayus Core.
 DarthStoney
03-17-2010, 9:50 AM
Hi folks.

I have found a bug on Onderon. I know it cant be anything else I have installed because well I only have some texture mods (and USM) installed besides this.

Two bugs actually both in the Cantina.

First Nikko isnt there thus its not possible to progress the main quest for Onderon - to free Dhagon Ghent. And I dont know how to use the KSE to set the right globals/scripts to get the next part of the quest.

Second Qimtiq the Cantina owner has a really annoying bug. Two actually but one causes the other.
When you talk to him to race he says that Panar's (first tier) time is <unspecified string> or something like that then you go into the race; and as Panar doesnt have a time set to beat you cant beat him so when you finish the race you go back into the conversation with Qimtiq as if you had simply left the room "oh your back". You dont win the race.
This causes what could be considered a game breaking bug and time you try to walk away from him; through the arch behind you it reinitialises the conversation with him so you cant get away. And it just repeats. I had to reload a previous save.

What's the full list of mods you have installed,cause Nikko should be there no matter what(if you haven't done Dhagon's quest). Try removing 503OND.mod from your modules folder and start from a save before ever entering the cantina. If he still is not there than another mod is causing it.
 Canderis
03-17-2010, 11:25 AM
I just found a mod and I was wondering, again, if it would be compatible.
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Story_Mod;85510)
 DarthStoney
03-17-2010, 12:53 PM
I just found a mod and I was wondering, again, if it would be compatible.
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Story_Mod;85510)

I would say probably not because of the added dialog to Nih and a couple of other dlg addons.
 ganoesparan06
03-17-2010, 1:31 PM
Ive only got this and USM and a few texture mods.

Ill do a reinstall. Try again.
 Xarwarz
03-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Excellent work as always
 BlazingPhoenix
03-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Does this work with M4-78?
Edit: I'm apparently blind, oops. x_x
 Christos K
03-20-2010, 3:35 PM
I am experiencing a weird bug that I think is related to this restoration mod.
I have spoken to Atris for the first time in the Telos Academy and after I am done taking with her I can not see any of the handmaidens anywhere. Not even the main "The Handmaiden" Brianna.
I can target them but when I try to talk to them the game crashes.
It is not a big deal as I can skip that part of the game without talking to the, its just nice to be able to do the dueling thing.
 DarthStoney
03-20-2010, 4:21 PM
See the first post in this thread,there is a link to a patch. Apparently there were a bunch of files left out of the install(one being a handsister model) and a couple of globals which were forgotten. The installer has been fixed and updated except for the missing globals so patch will still be needed for now.
 Christos K
03-20-2010, 5:24 PM
Thanks. Once again, great work. Just one question. Since there were a few files missing. There would not be anything I missed restored story wise before I encountered this bug?
 zbyl2
03-20-2010, 5:38 PM
With all this missing files, you might indeed lose some restored content/fixes.
To be honest, I'd suggest to redownload installer (from deadlystream, filefront still has "old" installer I think) and reinstall mod to get all files...
 DarthStoney
03-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Thanks. Once again, great work. Just one question. Since there were a few files missing. There would not be anything I missed restored story wise before I encountered this bug?

You should be fine, the missing files were for the handsister model(which you ran into already) the Disciple wouldn't be in the enclave(he would show up in Khoonda), the globals were for dantooine's khoonda battle(it wouldn't end properly) the rest were Onderon .mod files(not a whole lot added there) and 1 .mod file for the korriban tomb.
 ganoesparan06
03-21-2010, 8:37 PM
You should be fine, the missing files were for the handsister model(which you ran into already) the Disciple wouldn't be in the enclave(he would show up in Khoonda), the globals were for dantooine's khoonda battle(it wouldn't end properly) the rest were Onderon .mod files(not a whole lot added there) and 1 .mod file for the korriban tomb.

Just to let you know I did a reinstall and everything seems to be working fine now as far as I can tell.

Not sure why Nikko wasnt there previously.

The only "bugs" i have found so far was initially after getting Canerous aka Mandalore he wouldnt appear in the Ebon Hawk and T3 also mysteriously dissapeared from the Hawk when getting Canderous aka Mandalore.
Could still pick them from character screen tho. It was most odd.
They both appeared (or reappeared in T3s case) on the hawk once I had moved planet and left and reentered the ship.

Additionally I was wanting to ask about that. Is Mical aka the Disciple supposed to be missing from the Enclave sub level?
Where is he supposed to be? And can you even talk to him at all as a Male Exile?
 DarthStoney
03-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Additionally I was wanting to ask about that. Is Mical aka the Disciple supposed to be missing from the Enclave sub level?
Where is he supposed to be? And can you even talk to him at all as a Male Exile?

Yes he's supposed to be in the enclave but since(now male only)the Exile can find out where Vrook is through Kaevee,you could go back to Khoonda and Disciple would be there(leaving him in 2 places at once). His spawning was triggered by Vrook's status of being found. But if you went back to the Enclave Disciple would still be there. The change was made so Kaevee only lets the Male Exile know where Vrook is because you could skip the Disciple as a female exile so he wouldn't be recruited and that would probably mess up things later in the game if he wasn't recruited.
 ganoesparan06
03-22-2010, 10:43 AM
Is he supposed to be unable to talk to at all in Khoonda playing as ManExile?

Also the Republic General hologram persisted in my game after the cut scene of him contacting the Republic to tell them he had found you.
 DarthStoney
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Is he supposed to be unable to talk to at all in Khoonda playing as ManExile?

Also the Republic General hologram persisted in my game after the cut scene of him contacting the Republic to tell them he had found you.

No ,a Male Exile can still talk to him,you just don't have too.
I'll have to add a more reliable destroy script for him I geuss.
 Phildevil
03-22-2010, 2:01 PM
Hi Stoney, I'm unable to go on the DS forum, so I'll post this here. I'm currently unable to enter the dantooine enclave sub-level. When I get there, it begins to load, and then, at some point, the loading bar just stops and hang there. Moving the mouse, I can see the windows cursor whenever it hovers on the error window that pops under the game. Then, all I can do is close the game. Retried 3 times so far and got no alternate result. I think it might be linked to the fact I re-installed TSL RCM (the most recent one) on top of everything else. Any other idea at the top of your head?
Page: 1 of 5