Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unreal Editor Crash

Page: 1 of 1
 N-5/Prudii
03-14-2010, 5:53 PM
Well, after everything loads, the windows pop up, but instantly go away. Is there any way I can fix this? I tried turning bump on low, but it didn't work.

Also, Im trying to run it on my brand new Alienware M17x, on Windows 7 home premium.
The game itself runs very smoothly with all settings maxed out though...
 Ulmont
03-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Ah, you got to admire microsoft. Only they could create an OS that's compatible with only 8% of its programs. Since I myself use vista (yeah, my XP broke), I would suggest running it as an admin/in XP compatibility mode.
 DC_Volo
07-05-2010, 9:23 PM
" Well, after everything loads, the windows pop up, but instantly go away. Is there any way I can fix this? I tried turning bump on low, but it didn't work.

Also, Im trying to run it on my brand new Alienware M17x, on Windows 7 home premium.
The game itself runs very smoothly with all settings maxed out though... "

What didn't work ? The game crash again now ? Or you can't apply the bumpmapping to low ?

Open your system.ini in your save folder in gamedata.

Scherch 2 lines with :

Bumpmapping

There are two valors : True and 2

Turn them to False and 0

And save ;)
Page: 1 of 1