Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cooperative Game Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Razorflight
03-07-2010, 2:34 PM
Here is what you've all been waiting for...
THE CO-OP MODE !!!

Watch this VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmI5MKPPKCs)
 M@RS
03-07-2010, 2:59 PM
Amazing work! When do you plan on releasing (if it hasn't been already)? Also, will there be an option to choose which language is displayed/spoken?
 Rinku
03-07-2010, 4:13 PM
Woah!!! That looks sweet can't wait to try it out.
 RC #38
03-07-2010, 4:41 PM
:drop2:EPIC:drop2:
 Mandalorian Mercenary
03-08-2010, 8:05 AM
KANDOSII!

This looks AMAZING, and as M@RS said; is there a release date, and will there be an option to toggle the languages? Last time I checked I couldn't speak German :D

Or could you impart your knowledge on how to do this in urealed? It'd be nice to have it without having to wait (sorry I'm so impatient, one of my bad habits)
 Razorflight
03-08-2010, 12:06 PM
It's not released ^^.
It will be part of the ECHO Mod, and it won't replace sound dialogs files or something like that. You will see everything (ca 95%) in english or whatever language you've got of the game.
And there is no release Date yet for the echo mod ^^
 Hooper
05-29-2010, 11:51 AM
can u download this separate form the ECHO mod? and when is the release date?
 Razorflight
06-07-2010, 6:51 PM
maybe i will release it seperate, or i will release it with a mod. dont know yet.

But THERE IS AN UPDATE! I worked on the CO-OP Mode and maked it more like SP. You've got all Squadmembers (Sev, Scorch, Fixxer) and you can let them execute orders like in SP. You see everyone from the Squad in your HUD, also the human Players (In the video the hudslots from the human players are overwrited, but this problem is already solved).
Also all Clients are now reviveable. They can be revived by the Leader or by Sev, Scorch or Fixxer.

Watch the VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc9bPlPFwEY)
 HockeyGoalie35
06-08-2010, 9:52 AM
wow! pretty nice!
Page: 1 of 1