Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Game Mod: CONQUEST

Page: 1 of 1
 Razorflight
03-04-2010, 9:56 AM
In our Republic Commando Mod "ECHO", there will be some new Game Mods. Here I want to show you the Conquest (in german "Eroberung") Game Mod. This is a typical copy from SW-Battlefront. But we had to delete the "gray" neutral Command Post state, because there were many problems in scripting.
Here is a Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgj2MMml67c)

It's still in processing, so this is more a "testing video".
(And sry for every english-mistake ^^)
 Mandalorian Mercenary
03-04-2010, 5:09 PM
Excellent job vod! How do you set up a path for the AI to follow? (I still have questions, even after 2 months :D)
 Razorflight
03-05-2010, 8:02 AM
Thanks ^^
And the Bots only follow the PatrolRoute from the SpawnPoint ^^
 frazscotland
03-05-2010, 3:06 PM
thats brilliant skip . brand nu idea for rc . i remember you showing me this ages ago when you were just starting it. gud stuff. this looks better than assault which i prefer to ctf
 Mandalorian Mercenary
03-05-2010, 5:19 PM
Funny, my spawn points never work :( I hook up them to the factory, but no luck.
 Razorflight
03-07-2010, 5:17 AM
The Tags from the SpawnPoints have to be the same as the Tag from the PawnFactory and you have to set the SpawnMode in the PawnFactory to "SPM_Cyclic" or "SPM_Random".
 frazscotland
08-20-2010, 8:14 PM
Page: 1 of 1