Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(3T) Triple Threat Clan recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 superdude678
03-01-2010, 4:42 PM
Triple Threat is a clan for all gamers, on all platforms, for all kinds of games (or what I want it to expand into). It's starting out small, on BF2, and eventually I want to expand into other games (Counter Strike, CoD, etc.).

Right now, 3T is:
- for BF2
- for casual to hardcore gamers
- for all types of gameplay (Conquest, CTF, Assault, etc)
- great for different types of players, eg. assault, cqb, snipers, heavy gunners
- in need of a website

If you would like to join, just post a reply or something.

-superdude678
 Bokken
03-01-2010, 6:22 PM
Uh huh...would you, by any chance, be the only member?
 superdude678
03-01-2010, 10:12 PM
ummmmm... possibly.
Okay, maybe I just wanted to make a clan, but I wanna start something that could grow to be something huge, or it could flop. I have friends who might join, but I don't really know. I guess this could just be an experiment to see if I can actually head up something like this and if people will really join, or just say its just some noob trying to get friends. I dunno.
I am open for advice on how to run a clan, and I do welcome criticism.
 Bokken
03-02-2010, 9:19 AM
You can probably use Spruz for a website. If you're not committed to this, you're just going to flop. Make sure that you have people who will actually join it rather than being just another person trying to start a clan when nobody is listening.
 superdude678
03-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Thank you, I am making the website now. So, once I have it finished (and I have no idea when that will be) 3T will be officially open. I'll post updates or something on the progress. Oh, and yes, I actually have some members now (2 more than yesterday) :)
Once again, thank you BokkenBlader56.
Page: 1 of 1