Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kyvios Music

Page: 1 of 1
 Kyvios
01-18-2010, 4:52 PM
((Here are just some random songs I've written. I'll give you one just to start off. Been transferring them to the computer from notebooks.))

Ever Need:

So tell me do you know what it’s like to love someone with all of your heart, just watch them fall to pieces. You want to find the words that will set they’re heart at ease, but those words never come. So you stand there in the painful silence, watching them slip further out of your reach. You try to reach out but you can’t ever seem to hang on, when all you really want to do is never let it go.

Well then maybe you know what it’s like to be me. Standing in the silence as I watch her cry those very tears. I try to think of the right words to say, yeah the right words to say. But damn me if they’ll ever come. So I wish upon the falling stars to shed some light on me, just to let her know that I love her, and she’s all I’ll ever need.

So tell me do you know what it’s like to love someone and hope that they’ll never go, but in the end only to stand in the door way and watch them fade away. You want to scream out at the top of your lungs, ohh don’t you remember. Seems like these days memories don’t count for much but they’re all we ever have. I bet it’s hard to believe, when the world seems to fall apart.

Well then maybe you know what it’s like to be me. Standing in the faded moon light wishing you could go back just to make it all right. Just to find those words that would make her smile just a little, so she’d rethink turning that key. But damn me… but damn me if those words ever come. So I wish upon the falling stars to shed some light on me, just to let her know that I love her, and she’s all I’ll ever need.

Never would have thought it hurt like this
To hurt to breath like it does
But without you
Guess this is all I’ll ever be

So I wish upon the falling stars to shed some light on me, just to let her know that I love her, and she’s all I’ll ever need… just let me tell her that I love her… she’s all I’ll ever need…
 VarsityPuppet
01-18-2010, 7:29 PM
So.. wait, did you write a song, or just the lyrics to the song?
 Kyvios
01-18-2010, 7:44 PM
I'm just giving the lyrics to songs I've written. I have quite a few that I have actual music for.
 VarsityPuppet
01-18-2010, 8:00 PM
It would be better I think if we heard the songs put to music.

I used to do this sort of thing before (post song lyrics that is), but really it's not going to have much of an effect without the key element: the actual music.

It's much like giving the recipe for a dish... some can imagine what it would be like but it's still lacking key things like smell, taste, look, etc.. you get my point.

So yeah, moral of the story, post the songs with the music. :)
 machievelli
01-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Read; but like poems, songs are not something I'm good at critiquing
 SkywalkerRules
03-05-2010, 1:32 PM
Looks great, Kyvios! You doing a band?
 Kyvios
03-05-2010, 1:41 PM
did back in the day. but sometimes growing up just doesn't allow for little pleasures, lol
 SkywalkerRules
03-05-2010, 1:48 PM
Aaaah. *nods*
 JediMaster12
03-18-2010, 5:16 PM
read.

-JM12
Page: 1 of 1