Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why hostiles aren't hostiles sometimes?

Page: 1 of 1
 GeorgNihilus
01-08-2010, 11:41 PM
OK, now I have spawned NPCs in hostile1 state (TSL) somewhere, problem is they are hostile but they don't attack me unless I fire on them of course.

Why does this happen? :raise:

This can be fixed in Kotor with an AssignCommand(oNPC, GN_DetermineCombatRound(oPC)); line, but function is not in TSL.

So, how do I force an NPC to attack me on sight, any reason they don't attack me sometimes? by the way, the NPCs awareness is over 8 ...

thanks and good year :thmbup1:
 Queen of Night
01-09-2010, 7:11 AM
Have you set the utc´s of your attacker's to neutral? If so then he would attack you if you have put an end the conversation, and your script works.
 GeorgNihilus
01-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Are you saying to spawn my NPC in neutral faction instead of hostile and then turn them to hostile through a script? :wonder:
 GeorgNihilus
01-10-2010, 6:06 PM
OK, I forgot to type the #include line to recognize the function :fist: ... so now I could compile. My mistake.

thanks anyway :)
Page: 1 of 1