Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Classes robes pack

Page: 1 of 1
 greggomonkey
01-07-2010, 8:56 AM
I finished my first mod. Yay!!. Though its not quite what i wanted, I do like how it came out.

Knights of the Old Republic
TITLE: Jedi Classes robe pack
AUTHOR: Greggomonkey

FILENAME: pack
FILESIZE: 3kb

--------------------------
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
--------------------------
Simply put the following files in your override folder:

g_a_gaurdian
g_a_sentinel
g_a_consular

To uninstall, remove these files.

------------
Permissions
------------
This can be used as long as as you ask me and I get credit.

------------
DESCRIPTION
------------
Ever hated that jedi robes were always weak items, well this adds three new jedi robes that focus on the three different jedi class focuses. unfortunately because this is my first mod i don't know much about modding and you'll have to cheat them in. I might release a new version someday that makes them available in game.

-----
BUGS
-----
haven't seen any but let me know if you find any
-------
Credits
-------
Fred Tetra for his KotOR Tool and bioware and lucasarts for making the game
 Canderis
01-07-2010, 2:09 PM
Screenshots? DL link?
 greggomonkey
01-07-2010, 4:43 PM
not yet my screenie will be up when it goes up on kotor files but not yet.
 Canderis
01-07-2010, 10:51 PM
It's not good to post in tuce unless you have both, considering kfiles sometimes doesn't work and it takes a month to get on the site.
 Marius Fett
01-08-2010, 9:54 AM
considering kfiles sometimes doesn't work and it takes a month to get on the site.

I do hope you know that it's usually because of things not working that files take a while to get uploaded?

Any way, here's your file, Greggomonkey:http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Class_Robe_Pack;108915)

I know the developer is listed as 'SoundLizard' but that's a bug we have at the moment. Whenever I change it it just reverts back. When this is fixed, i'll alter all the affected files. :)
 greggomonkey
01-08-2010, 4:51 PM
Thanks Marius.:)
 Canderis
01-09-2010, 1:10 AM
I do hope you know that it's usually because of things not working that files take a while to get uploaded?

Exactly my point, that, and I wanted to see the mod:xp:
 Tangster
01-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Nice first mod. Welcome to Taris!

I've rather lost faith in Lucasfiles. I'm still waiting for my V1 version of my mod to get hosted and it was uploaded on X-mas. It's on it's 3rd iteration now.
 Canderis
01-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Lucasfiles has not added a mod for years kfiles is the only way to go, really.
Page: 1 of 1