Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help after supersquals bypass peragus mod

Page: 1 of 1
 dude1
01-03-2010, 5:21 PM
i have a xbox copy on my HD and i am getting the T3 black screen glitch (ive tried the fixes and still nothing)
does anyone know how i could mod my savegame so my character is where he should be after t3 gets zapped?

another option was supersquall's skip peragus mod but i hear that i dont get something called the sonic sensor which i need for the droid factory(which actually maters cause im trying the restored content mod)
is there any way to add this with KSE?

another option is i have the pc copy also (and no just playing it isnt a option i prefer the controller for this game)
is there any way to play past that part on the pc and bring the save back to the xbox? i tried but the pc copy doesnt see the save when i added it

thanks
 RedHawke
01-07-2010, 2:04 AM
Moving to the XBox forum...

XBox questions need to be asked in our XBox forum, thanks.
 Working Class Hero
01-14-2010, 2:22 PM
Use the skip peragus mod. It doesn't matter whether you actually have the sensor or not, the hk dialogue for the factory will still fire.
 Shio
01-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Just putting this out there if I remember right that glitch is cause be cause the game is on your hdd, there is a fix somewhere.
 Slayer93
02-20-2011, 1:21 AM
What I do (even though I have seen many precise tutorials about this) is save a game just before this happens. Quit. Boot up the real game off the disk. Load in the saved game. Play a little past the point where it happens. Save the Game. reboot off the Harddrive version...

There, done and dusted... I recall it sometimes does it when Keira returns to the ebon hawk... I just did the same thing...

I know it won't work for some people since they won't own the original? but then... who the hell wouldn't want to own such a great game? LOL
Page: 1 of 1