Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where does one download ZeroEditor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Fireflywater
12-31-2009, 1:46 AM
Else, does battlefront 2 mod tools ZeroEditor work with battlefront 1 mod tools? When I click "Edit xxx," I get a message saying, "You must have Star Wars: Battlefront installed to use the ZeroEditor," I do have it installed. It's the Best of PC version, if it makes a difference.
So can I get some help, please.
 Maveritchell
12-31-2009, 5:02 AM
Else, does battlefront 2 mod tools ZeroEditor work with battlefront 1 mod tools? When I click "Edit xxx," I get a message saying, "You must have Star Wars: Battlefront installed to use the ZeroEditor," I do have it installed. It's the Best of PC version, if it makes a difference.
So can I get some help, please.

You need to use the SWBF1 tools for modding SWBF1. The Best of PC has a specific issue related to it; I would suggest heading to MPCgamers.com as they have a fix uploaded there. Any other general questions should be answered there or at Gametoast.com.
 M@RS
12-31-2009, 12:07 PM
I'd recommend this place (http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/) since it's made for SW:BF mods only. :P Good luck.
 Fireflywater
12-31-2009, 2:51 PM
@Mave
I found a thread you might be talking about, someone has a similar problem. It says I need to log on to go to download, I'm still waiting for the activation email...
@M@RS
I searched "Best of pc mod tools," "Best of pc patch," etc. and got nothing.
Page: 1 of 1