Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how export models?

Page: 1 of 1
 Deviss-Rex
12-23-2009, 6:38 PM
hello to all i am how your say NOOB lol, i have many time playing bf2 and making mods for him really i love it, i made HD clones bla bla and when now i can play RC and his model is totally awesome i would like know how export model in knowed 3d format (3ds, xsi, obj etc) for modify it look like bf2 and putting it in RC again :D but i don't know extract the models

thanks in advance:)
 Ulmont
12-23-2009, 6:55 PM
You need ActorX, though for the life on me, I can't get it to work. Oh, and welcome to the forums.
 Deviss-Rex
12-23-2009, 7:02 PM
You need ActorX, though for the life on me, I can't get it to work. Oh, and welcome to the forums.

but this isn't for RC editor :S, any idea? and thank :D also by fast answer :D
 HockeyGoalie35
12-24-2009, 11:37 AM
hmm ive seacrched around and there was a few plugins for anim8tor
 Deviss-Rex
12-24-2009, 1:58 PM
hmm ive seacrched around and there was a few plugins for anim8tor

so you know how ?:D because in animation section i watch the model in perfect same basepose than bf2 clones so envelope and aimation is easy for me the unic problem is extract the model XD really i apreciate you answer and information :D i found wotgreatel and other but don't works :S unreal editor eighter :S
 Deviss-Rex
01-12-2010, 7:10 PM
so ??? please help i found any people can extract models from .cab files but ican't open them
Page: 1 of 1