Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

installer problem

Page: 1 of 1
 nsinger998
12-19-2009, 7:14 PM
was trying to install Stoffe's improved A.I.(I went with the high level force powers option).
and it gave me this error with several files:

• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_ai_master.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_attondlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_attondlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_baodurdlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_baodurdlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_discipdlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_discipdlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_g0t0dlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_g0t0dlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Making backup copy of script file "k_hen_hanharrdlg.nss" found in override...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_hanharrdlg.nss...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_hk47dlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_hk47dlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_hndmaiddlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_hndmaiddlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_kreiadlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_kreiadlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_manddlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_manddlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_miradlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_miradlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_t3m4dlg.nss...
• Compiling modified script k_hen_visasdlg.nss...
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file, k_hen_visasdlg.nss! The compilation probably failed. Skipping...

what does it mean and how to get around it?
 Nirran
12-20-2009, 5:58 PM
• Error: Unable to find compiled version of file,

is caused by some scripting error,double check all the include files are present,i have installed that mod before and didnt have any errors

Nirran
Page: 1 of 1