Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruit Remington (aka Remi)

Page: 1 of 1
 Seth Clearwater
12-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Remi was one of Revan's final apprentices. He was a stow-a-way on the Ebon Hawk when it lifted off from Taris. He was a Tarisian noble and Revan broke into his family's room. Remi followed Revan's party into Davik's estate, hidden on the underside of the transport. Remi was wrapped into a stealth field when Davik showed Revan, Canderous and whoever else was in the party the Ebon Hawk. Instead of leaving when the other four left, Remi boarded the Ebon Hawk and searched for a place to hide. He found a spot in one of Davik's spice chambers, storing the spice in the compartment where Revan later found it for the Spice Merchant on Korriban. In the Hyperspace route to Manaan, (the party's first stop) Revan was honing his Jedi abilities and meditating. He felt a presence on board that he had not felt in any of his companions before and searched the ship. He found Remi and threatened to throw him off at Manaan, but he when he discovered that Remi was Force Sensitive, he was intrigued. Revan took the boy on as a secret apprentice, not even letting Bastila know of him. When Remi discovered who Revan was, he hero worshiped the Jedi General. Two years later, Revan left known Republic Space and Remi was all alone, he had no one to help him fight the urges of the Darkside and eventually, he fell into the Darkness that threatened to consume the galaxy.

He heard faint whispers, whispers of Jedi and Sith that had gone to Malachor for further teaching. There he found Darth Nihlus and became the apprentice to the Sith Lord. Another year passed tried to feed off of Remi, however, he used one of the Dark Jedi aboard the Ravager to narrowly escape. Ever since the Sith have been hunting him.

Okay, so...
along with Remi, comes a side quest for those of you that would like that. :) You will find Remi on the Docks of Nar Shadaa and then two Sith awaiting to ambush you in the hallway where the Mandalorians are. ( And their awareness is high, so I doubt there's any sneaking past them :xp: ) Anyway, upon the death of the Sith Lord, you will find a datapad saying that Remi is to be killed, along with his friend that is no doubt with him. (She should spawn on Korriban afterwards...) After you find her, you will obviously talk to her and then you can kill her or allow her passage to the Telos Academy upon the Ebon Hawk... she will spawn in the Hyperdrive room, though there's no point in talking to her again, cuz she won't say anything. :p Then you'll have to go find Mission and talk to her, she is a slave.... then you'll get to talk to Juhani and that's all of the side quest that I have for now... but you'll get the chance to redeem Remi and set him on the path of a Jedi Watchmen. :) I'll post screenies later.

( By the way, Remi is taking on the appearance of Berun Modrul, so I'm changing his Berun's appearance too :p I've given Berun's appearance a Sith Assassin outfit, without the mask, and a few darkside transitions for those of you that want to turn him completely to the DS which will be an option in a later release )
 JuniorModder
12-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Will he be voiced? It sounds very interesting.

JM
 Slstoev
12-18-2009, 1:32 PM
If Mission and Juhani are in the mod.First will you be able the recruit them?
Will you use excisting character models for them or will you make new ones?
Oh and which character will Remi replace?
And yes will she be voiced?
 Seth Clearwater
12-18-2009, 4:30 PM
Will he be voiced? It sounds very interesting.

JM

Yeah, he'll be voiced. ^-^

If Mission and Juhani are in the mod.First will you be able the recruit them?

Probably not... they are not in the first release, however he might be.

Will you use excisting character models for them or will you make new ones?

Yeah, I'm using their existing character models. =^.^=

Oh and which character will Remi replace?

Remi is going to replace T3 who is going to stay upon the ship, for plot reasons and T3 will be used in the Droid Warehouse. ^-^

And yes will she be voiced?

Yes... he will be. :xp:
 Darth Kalverys
12-18-2009, 8:34 PM
You got your screenies yet? I'm anxious to see this :)
 Seth Clearwater
12-18-2009, 8:36 PM
You got your screenies yet? I'm anxious to see this :)

Actually... yeah I do... I just uploaded two of them xD Here they are. :) (sorry they're in JPG format, didn't know that they'd look that bad. D: )

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224/ShadowAngel1992/remi_mod_2.jpg)

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224/ShadowAngel1992/remi_mod_1.jpg)
 Seth Clearwater
12-19-2009, 4:00 PM
Heh... I think I got a little carried away xD well here is the rest of the storyline... O.o

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224/ShadowAngel1992/sidestory.jpg)

If you can't read it... PM me and I'll send you what it says :P
 logan23
12-20-2009, 7:01 PM
Hey,

The layout seems very clean.

Some issues I see is the after the end of kotor2 events.....will they be part of a movie/cut scene or playable. I know that some modders were looking at ways to continue the game after the final events on Malachor V but they have been unsucessful. As a cutscene you can film it and turn it into a bink movie and merge it with the existing one to by pass this issue.

With Mission and Zalbaar...I know you can't use the original models because of the porting issue so I was wondering if you will be reskining a wookiee and Twilk to show an older Mission.

I like the concept of the character turning on Nihilus as to show there were dark jedi/Sith who might have saw that the danger of this Sith lord as to major of a threat and there were some brave souls who might have looked to either stop or escape his grip.

With the idea with Juhani...how will you explain this if the player selected that Revan was dark side in kotor1. Will you explain that she escaped from the temple wounded and Jolee used the last of his life force and power to heal her before he died at Lehon?

Logan
 Seth Clearwater
12-20-2009, 7:14 PM
D'oh I forgot that Juhani died, I was just think of the canonical ending for Revan :xp: I'll think of something good. ^-^

And I was thinking about making it playable, if I can figure out how to get through it. xD if not, I'll make it into a movie and instead of the PC I'll make it Atton or Mira to search the ruins of the Enclave/Korriban with Remi and Bri/Mical (probably gonna go with Mical because that's canonical version :p )

As for Mission, I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do about her... and for Zaalbar, I was under the impression that his template was in TSL, just like everybody else's -.- If I have to, I guess I'll reskin the wookie x-x
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-20-2009, 7:21 PM
Like I said earlier seth, we could combine both the mods, you can make Mission the Khoonda historian.
 logan23
12-20-2009, 7:26 PM
Its been 5 years since Mission and kotor1, so you can just reskin a Twilik to look like an older mature Mission. The trick is to capture certain features on the face or outfit so players will believe its mission. Zaalbar you can use a wookie skin that close to it and even tweak the reskin of the character by comparing it to the one in kotor1's files. They don't have to look exact they just need to be similar so the player will believe they are the kotor1 old party members.

AS for Juhani you can use the idea I stated in the above post or you could have juhani's old friend for kotor1 on Dantooine. I believe her skin is in the game files of kotor2. Here you can have her talk about her disgust on Juhani's death at Lehon or have Juhani is the player said Revan was light side. Its a matter of conditional in a trigger or script to spawn the correct npc.

Logan
 Seth Clearwater
12-20-2009, 7:42 PM
Like I said earlier seth, we could combine both the mods, you can make Mission the Khoonda historian.

No, Mission HAS to be a Mandalorian Slave in this mod. :p
 logan23
12-20-2009, 7:50 PM
No, Mission HAS to be a Mandalorian Slave in this mod.

Is this a type of Twilik Life Debt :raise:
 Seth Clearwater
12-20-2009, 7:54 PM
No... haha... it's complicated, but I think you'll see why when I do finally release this. ^-^
Page: 1 of 1