Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trask As Pc

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Dagron
12-14-2009, 8:29 PM
In the begining Trask gets killed by Darth Bandon. So I decided to make Trask's head selectable. It has been done once before but mine is better. I also edited Trask's UTC. Here's what I have so far.

http://lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=532&pictureid=5366)

http://lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=532&pictureid=5365)
 Canderis
12-14-2009, 8:37 PM
It has been done once before but mine is better.

And what makes yours so much better? Please, do tell. This type of mod is not so hard to do so what is different in the one?

(Not to sound mean or anything, but i really am curious as to what makes yours better than existing ones as I could do this in my sleep.)
 JuniorModder
12-14-2009, 8:47 PM
Will Trask himself have a new head? Or will they be twins?

JM
 Lord Dagron
12-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Canderis : The other Trask mod doesn't have darkside changes. Mine does.

Will Trask himself have a new head? Or will they be twins?

JM

As stated above I've edited Trask's utc to look like another republic soldier. I edited the utc so you wouldn't have a headless Trask. Sorry no twins.
 Darth Payne
12-18-2009, 12:51 PM
This sounds like a good mod to me.

Btw, where is the Mp5 from?
 Seth Clearwater
12-18-2009, 5:34 PM
In the begining Trask gets killed by Darth Bandon. So I decided to make Trask's head selectable. It has been done once before but mine is better.

Quite conceited aren't we? :xp:
Heh... it's a nice head, but if I were you I would just make it to where Trask turns to the Darkside as DB's apprentice... (secret apprentice thing, like Starkiller :p ) And that Trask and a couple of his lackies will attack you on the second planet you visit. =^.^= Give him the DS transitions obviously too, but make it to where you have to fight him and then have him replace some useless character, like T3 or Mission.
 Lord Dagron
12-22-2009, 1:43 PM
This sounds like a good mod to me.

Btw, where is the Mp5 from?

It's one of Inyri Forge's mods
Page: 1 of 1