Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Supplicium [Sith RP-Lite]

Page: 1 of 1
 SirRobin
12-01-2009, 3:29 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n255/Sir_Robin_2006/Star%20Wars/HolocronStar-2.png)
IN UMBRA EST VOX
IN SHADOW IS POWER

NAME

Supplicium

SYMBOL

Sith Holocron on a Chaos Star

ABOUT

Supplicium was founded for "Age of Reckoning." Now "The Old Republic" draws near and we are opening our halls to it as well. We are a Destruction Regiment in Warhammer Online and we will be a Sith Guild in Star Wars. We encourage roleplaying in-game but it is not required. The primary goal, as always, is to be a community and help our members get the most out of the game. Our domain will be on one of TOR's RP servers. We feel the call of the dark side most in player versus player combat. However, we will not neglect player versus environment challenges.

FACTION

Sith

WEBSITE

http://supplicium.guildlaunch.com/)

ENVIRONMENT

Lite Roleplaying

PREFERENCE

Player Vs Player

RECRUITMENT

Open

MOTTO

In Umbra Est Vox (In Shadow Is Power)
A.K.A. "Who's your daddy."
 Darth InSidious
12-01-2009, 3:51 PM
You do realise that "vox, vocis" does not mean "power" in Latin, right?
 adamqd
12-01-2009, 4:16 PM
imperium
 SirRobin
12-01-2009, 4:26 PM
You do realise that "vox, vocis" does not mean "power" in Latin, right?

Yeah, I was using it along the lines of voice regarding right, authority, power, etc... I never liked using "in umbris potestas est." In umbra est vox feels better to me.
 Darth InSidious
12-01-2009, 4:31 PM
Yeah, I was using it along the lines of voice regarding right, authority, power, etc... I never liked using "in umbris potestas est." In umbra est vox feels better to me.

Fair enough. Welcome to LF!
 SirRobin
12-02-2009, 2:27 PM
Fair enough. Welcome to LF!

Thank you, I've been meaning to get more involved with the community. Kids keep distracting me though. Why can't they just take a nap till they are... 18.:)
Page: 1 of 1