Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Armour Inventory Icons Overhaul

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
11-02-2009, 1:01 PM
This is basically a big pack of icons, one for every piece of armour, every robe and for pretty much anything that is equipped in the body slot, that replace the default icons. I never liked the stock icons, so I thought it was time for a change, which is why I decided to make this.

As well as all the regular equipable armours and robes, the Sith Armour disguise from Taris now has a new icon, as does the Sand People disguise. Also, later on in the game, you can get a new Sith Armour to replace the one you gave up on Taris, as well as a chance to get the red heavy trooper version of the armour which of course, has an icon to match. The Mandalorian Assault armour now also has an icon that reflects its Mandalorian-ness. Whilst on the subject of Mandalorians, you can buy three Mandalorian armours from Kebla Yurt on Taris, one in each colour: red, blue and yellow. They all obviously have a nice custom icon to go with them.

=============================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
NAME: Armour Inventory Icons Overhaul

DESCRIPTION: This is basically a big pack of icons, one for every piece of armour, every robe and for pretty much anything that is equipped in the body slot, that replace the default icons. I never liked the stock icons, so I thought it was time for a change, which is why I decided to make this.

As well as all the regular equipable armours and robes, the Sith Armour disguise from Taris now has a new icon, as does the Sand People disguise. Also, later on in the game, you can get a new Sith Armour to replace the one you gave up on Taris, as well as a chance to get the red heavy trooper version of the armour which of course, has an icon to match. The Mandalorian Assault armour now also has an icon that reflects its Mandalorian-ness. Whilst on the subject of Mandalorians, you can buy three Mandalorian armours from Kebla Yurt on Taris, one in each colour: red, blue and yellow. They all obviously have a nice custom icon to go with them.

NOTE: If you have already completed Taris and Manaan in your game, you won't be able to get the new Mandalorian and Sith Armours. Here are the cheatcodes you'll need to get them:

(Silver) Sith Trooper Armour: giveitem mf_sitharm01
(Red) Sith Heavy Trooper Armour: giveitem mf_sitharm02

(Blue) Mandalorian Soldier Armour: giveitem mf_mandarm01
(Red) Mandalorian Captain Armour: giveitem mf_mandarm02
(Yellow) Mandalorian Commander Armour: giveitem mf_mandarm03

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the installer.

COMPATIBILITY: If you have another mod installed which use either (or both) man27_sithlieu.utc and/or keblastore.utm I suggest you back up the one(s) from the other mod(s) you have installed, then install my mod. Then after that, replace your old file(s) and use cheats to get my items in your game. It saves a lot of trouble. ^_^

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/MariusFett/iio1.jpg)

DOWNLOAD (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Armour_Inventory_Icons_Overhaul;106081)
 JuniorModder
11-02-2009, 1:22 PM
Very good! This may be a silly question, but do these (or at least some) work in TSL?
I am going to get KotOR 1 for PC eventually, and this will be a mod that I download.

Good Job!

JuniorModder
 Marius Fett
11-02-2009, 3:42 PM
^It's dirt cheap on Steam these days, I hear.

Well, you could use it with TSL I suppose, but there are more items in TSL, so a lot of the items would keep their default textures. So I wouldn't recommend it.
 jonathan7
11-02-2009, 4:04 PM
Very good! This may be a silly question, but do these (or at least some) work in TSL?
I am going to get KotOR 1 for PC eventually, and this will be a mod that I download.

Good Job!

JuniorModder

Dunno if your from the UK, but I saw the Best of Star Wars for PC for Ј14.99 in game; that's KotOR, EaW, Battlefront, Jedi Knight DF2 and I forget the other ;)
 JuniorModder
11-02-2009, 4:13 PM
Dunno if your from the UK, but I saw the Best of Star Wars for PC for Ј14.99 in game; that's KotOR, EaW, Battlefront, Jedi Knight DF2 and I forget the other ;)

I'm from Texas actually, but I saw something similar, except more expensive with fewer games :indif:. It had KotOR, Battlefront, and Empire at War.

I'll probably buy it pretty soon, or wait for Christmas.

JuniorModder
 FaZzZa99
11-02-2009, 5:36 PM
awesome! definately permanent override worthy! :thmbup1:
 Druganator
11-02-2009, 7:38 PM
I'm from Texas actually, but I saw something similar, except more expensive with fewer games :indif:. It had KotOR, Battlefront, and Empire at War.

I'll probably buy it pretty soon, or wait for Christmas.

JuniorModder

I'm from Virginia and we have the exact same thing J7 mentioned, i own it in fact, but i have an nvidia graphics card sooooooo i can't play kotor any longer.

on topic, these are some nice lookin inventory icons
 Lord Dagron
11-06-2009, 9:55 AM
Very impressive as always
Page: 1 of 1