Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What do you want to find out next?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
10-31-2009, 8:12 PM
What aspect of The Old Republic do you want to learn about the most?
 SW01
10-31-2009, 8:17 PM
Good question...of the list, I would probably be most interested to hear about the Space element - hoping of course for it to be a continuation of a customisable, 'sandbox' gameplay theme.

After that, probably professions and, very importantly, how they intend to leech our bank accounts/credit cards for the pleasure of playing.
 DAWUSS
10-31-2009, 9:39 PM
Character development, both in terms of story and gameplay. I'm still holding my breath on that one, seeing how things have developed so far in that department.
 Miltiades
11-01-2009, 7:42 AM
Payment Model.
 Ibelin
11-01-2009, 7:50 AM
^ Same here
 Astor
11-01-2009, 7:57 AM
I'd have to say payment model - while i'm not too bothered about it, it's likely to be a deciding factor for many players, and is a pretty big question that needs to be answered.

Heh, i've just realised it's been over a year since TOR was announced. :)
 Tobias Reiper
11-02-2009, 2:03 AM
I'd enjoy it if they announced more about space, I'd actually enjoy it if it took about 5 minutes to hyperspace travel to another planet, with the ability to walk around your ship, it'd be a kind of nice break from the game, or seeing as how you can get companions it seems, it'd be a good time to talk to them and get to know them.
I also hope for the ability to customize your ship if you can even get one, which might seem stupid to you, but really, why do you think spacers like Han Solo loved their ships? It was theirs, what they wanted in it, an extension of their selves.
It'd also be cool if they had ships like the Leviathan in the game that could operate as a home to guilds, with their own auctions and such, and it could vary depending on the guilds status, ex: Richer, populated, guilds can buy larger ships, whilst poor, low numbered or starter guilds are given smaller ships that are in worse quality overall.
It'd also be cool if guilds could war against each other, and be able to assault ships, bases, etc until a treaty is declared.
 Darca Lar
12-09-2009, 4:30 PM
I'm curious as to where the story will leave off.
 Pho3nix
12-09-2009, 4:55 PM
I guess I'm looking forward to the exploring aspect of the game, all the various planets and whatnot. Although companion characters sounds pretty exciting too.
 Hallucination
12-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I say species, but release date would also be nice. o_Q
 Jae Onasi
12-27-2009, 6:48 PM
How to get rich in game.
 jrrtoken
12-27-2009, 8:47 PM
Stuff that actually merits my time and money.
 adamqd
12-28-2009, 6:25 AM
Something aimed at people that have more Attention span/Star Wars Knowledge/Investment in KotOR... Than say a Toddler? well maybe thats a bit Whiny and exaggerated, but I would like some updates that will make me Look more than once and not just think "Ok so they have Clone Troopers in this period now?" or "Tattooine again... Really?", "tl;dr".
 Tobias Reiper
12-31-2009, 3:18 PM
Right now actually, I'm thinking about species. Nothing seems to suggest different player species, and all the concept art for armor I've seen contains human figures only, and I'd prefer knowing I don't have to be a human all the time, cause that's boring.
 Metirae
12-31-2009, 6:25 PM
I am torn, I want to know about possible species and companion characters :)
 Dervish108
05-04-2010, 10:30 AM
I am very anxious to know what the server layout will be. Will it be like most MMORPGs (i.e. WoW, SWG, etc.) with named servers to choose from? Or will it be more like Star Trek Online, where one is randomly placed into a numbered server each time you travel from zone to zone?

It may not seem like a big deal, but I believe at some point, everyone will want to play the opposite faction, and this will affect how alt guilds are handled.
 Gurges-Ahter
05-04-2010, 2:50 PM
I picked Companion characters. I'd like to know more about how they will live in-universe and how many options we will have with each class. We got a glimpse with the Sith Inquisitor, and it increased my curiosity because I really liked the options shown.

It's also of particular interest since I plan on solo-ing most of the game.
Page: 1 of 1