Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Selectable Goto Head

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
10-27-2009, 2:20 PM
Basically, I got rid of the blue tinge the Goto head texture had, then made his head selectable. Simples.

================================================== ====
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
NAME: Selectable Goto Head

DESCRIPTION: Goto's head was only seen for a few minutes in the original game. I always thought this was a waste, so I decided to make it into a selectable head so you can use him as your Exile. Now, if you're familiar with the Goto head texture, the original has a blue hue to it. I had to change this and make it more human-looking, so that this mod would work properly.

I'm quite happy with the result I got from this, so decided to release it! There is a custom portrait included, as well as a new clothing model. The clothing model is an edited version of the Weequay you see in the game. The Weequay model has both the head and body in the same model file however, so I had to remove the head to make it suitable for use. Again, i'm pleased with the result I got.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Just run the installer.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/105779_1.jpg)

DOWNLOAD (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Selectable_Goto_Head;105779)
 ZimmMaster
10-27-2009, 4:10 PM
Very impressive. I really like the mod.
 Lord Dagron
10-27-2009, 7:57 PM
Looks good Marius !
 JuniorModder
10-27-2009, 9:15 PM
Very good! If you do an update, I think it might be good to add a little more pink and yellow to him. And add some red to his beard perhaps? ;)

I will be sure to download it once I get a chance.

JuniorModder
 redrob41
10-28-2009, 2:44 PM
That looks pretty good. The only suggestions I can make, would be to lighten the shadow under his nose. Its way too black right now, and it would probably look better if it was lighter than the shadow under his eyebrow.
 Marius Fett
10-28-2009, 5:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback, RedRob. I'll see what I can come up with. ^_^
 Sith Holocron
11-01-2009, 8:43 AM
Might you make some variants with different hair colors - preferably ones that match (the top of his head to his beard, that is?)
Page: 1 of 1